CGI after Login

Hello,

I had used CGI in India for my B2 visa application in 2013. I tried to login and it wouldn't let me so I made a new one here in China (with the same email address I used in 2013) . I was able to post the correct visa type: Immigrant visa, post: Guangzhou and visa class: IR1

I had to do this to select my pick up location as per the email I received from the immigration visa unit, but obviously it cannot go any further than that because I haven't yet received an email to schedule my appointment. I was wondering if the pick up location has been registered or will be registered only after scheduling an interview appointment.

I also see this particular message on the front page when I login:

Attention: Before you enter the receipt number ensure that the passport bio data and DS-160 information matches the ustraveldocs profile for all applicants scheduled during this session. Discrepancies between the profile, passport information, and DS-160 information may require completion of a new profile and purchase of a new MRV fee receipt. MRV fees are not refundable nor transferrable after they are assigned to a particular applicant
Attention: You will NOT be allowed to attend your visa interview and we cannot process your visa application if your DS-160 barcode number is different from the number on your Appointment Confirmation letter. This will cause delay in applying for and receiving your visa. To avoid delay, please ensure the following:
1: Make sure the DS-160 barcode number matches the barcode number in your UStraveldocs profile and on your Appointment Confirmation letter.
2: If you applied for a U.S. visa previously, please update your current DS-160 barcode number in your UStraveldocs profile.
3: We suggest you copy/paste the DS-160 barcode number from the electronic PDF version you received by email.
4: Pay attention to similar characters such as 0 vs. O, 1 vs. I, S vs. 8, B vs. 8 when creating your profile.

I believe it is just a general information for people who have filed DS-160 non immigrant application and has nothing to do with me.? Kindly advise. Thank you.