10 Year GC recieve time after Bio.

Hello all just a question about how long does it take to get new 10 GC after renewal.

We did the I-90 and that when very fast.

July 3rd: We received your application:

July 6th: We Scheduled your biometrics appointment

July 24th: We reviewed your biometrics

You do not need to do anything at this time.

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your application.

They extended her current GC for one year?

However checking the case statues online nothing has been updated and no new GC in the mail.

Hong has a friend that just went through this 4 months before Hong did and it took her 8 months to get her new 10 GC.

Really?

Hello all just a question about how long does it take to get new 10 GC after renewal.

We did the I-90 and that when very fast.

July 3rd: We received your application:

July 6th: We Scheduled your biometrics appointment

July 24th: We reviewed your biometrics

You do not need to do anything at this time.

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your application.

They extended her current GC for one year?

However checking the case statues online nothing has been updated and no new GC in the mail.

Hong has a friend that just went through this 4 months before Hong did and it took her 8 months to get her new 10 GC.

Really?

You should be able to easily find cases of people who waited over a year. I checked the VJ Timelines here - http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/45641-links-for-visa-information/?p=610915- but I'm not seeing that they carry any information on new cards (renewal of 10 year cards).

Your tax dollars and visa fees at work.

Keep in mind that they are also working on shutting down overseas USCIS offices, although I have no idea whether that would have an impact.