hello all, havnt been here in a long time.. My wife's son is coming up soon for interview in Guangzhou.. So my question is where and how do we get I-864 and other documents, tax returns, w-2, etc.. to where they need to be. Can I mail them to Guangzhou? Thanks for any help given.

hello all, havnt been here in a long time.. My wife's son is coming up soon for interview in Guangzhou.. So my question is where and how do we get I 864 and other documents, tax returns, w-2, etc.. to where they need to be. Can I mail them to Guangzhou? Thanks for any help given.

If you're NOT wanting to send them through him, you can contact the consulate to mail it directly to them. Contact them through their email page.

GUZ Consulate:

Email: Please use our Immigrant Visa Unit Inquiry Form to contact IV Unit by email.

ustraveldocs:

Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to support-china@ustraveldocs.com.

You need a "wet signature" copy of this at the interview, no?

The form is legally binding, signing it and sending it to NVC along with the financial evidence should be enough, NVC processing and aproving it will be noted to the interviewing officer, there should be no need to present it again at the interview.

You need a "wet signature" copy of this at the interview, no?

The form is legally binding, signing it and sending it to NVC along with the financial evidence should be enough, NVC processing and aproving it will be noted to the interviewing officer, there should be no need to present it again at the interview.

As of Dec., 2016, you are correct - there is no need for an un-scanned, "original" copy

Ink Signature No Longer Required on Affidavits of Support (12/28/2016)

Starting January 1, 2017, the National Visa Center (NVC) will accept photocopies and scanned versions of signed Forms I-864 and associated documents. Please note that the form must still be signed; typed names and electronic signatures will not be accepted. NVC will only ask petitioners to submit an amended Form I-864 to NVC if the financial sponsor’s name and personal information are missing; there is no signature at all; or if there are missing pages.

. . .
This improvement will simplify the submission of financial evidence in support of a visa application, and decrease the rate of visas refused only because the required documents were not available at the time of the visa interview.