Three drops are equal to poison

from the SCMP - women's values classes in Wenzhou. I didn't get very far through the video, since I couldn't follow it

‘Promiscuous women get gangrene’ – what Chinese summer camps taught teens about gender values

• Classes teaching children about women’s values promote reactionary ideas and scaremongering, video exposé finds
  • Authorities intervene to halt the latest such classes and central legal body calls for further action to promote equality

“Three drops of sperm are equal to poison, and they will hurt unclean women. I’m afraid my body will rot, will stink and ache, and they’ll have to amputate my legs.”

Her words were supposed to reinforce another video that was shown, which instructs that “women who change boyfriends frequently will develop gangrene on their bodies, and will rot and turn black, until their limbs will have to be cut off”.

In a series of videos shot in secret that went viral on Chinese social media over the weekend, Pear Video reported that in August a group of children aged between five and 18 were taught “filial duties” and “women’s values”.

. . .

After seeing the videos, the Wenzhou government ordered on Monday that the classes be halted immediately, according to local media.

The Communist Party’s political and legal affairs commission also condemned the classes on Monday.

. . .

There needs to be more action than only shutting down the classes, argued an article on Monday in the Changanjian, the official new media outlet of the Communist Party’s political and legal affairs commission.

“Eradication of these classes first lies in the economy: women need to be provided with more opportunities to be independent,” it stated. “Then it lies in education. Finally, it lies in social governance. We need to make sure women are no longer treated unfairly.”