Quick Question About Police Check

Hey everyone, just wanted to check in about our police check and see if you all had a similar document or know what I am talking about.

So we went back to Hangzhou to pick up the police check from the police station where his original Hukou is from. Weather it can be done at other places or not, I guess it depends on who is working that day. Anyways it was done very fast. A picture of my SO on the paper with everything handwritten saying that there is no criminal record, with the usual red stamp on the document. The paper itself says that it is only valid for 30 days.

We dropped it off at the notary to e translated and notarized (White Book.)

I tried posting a picture of it but I can't really figure out how to do it.

My question is, did your SO's police check look similar, and did it also say valid for 30 days?

I am not too worried about the expiration date but my SO is. Should we plan to do the interview within the 30 day time frame, or do you think it would be okay to go in November as we had planned?

Hey everyone, just wanted to check in about our police check and see if you all had a similar document or know what I am talking about.

So we went back to Hangzhou to pick up the police check from the police station where his original Hukou is from. Weather it can be done at other places or not, I guess it depends on who is working that day. Anyways it was done very fast. A picture of my SO on the paper with everything handwritten saying that there is no criminal record, with the usual red stamp on the document. The paper itself says that it is only valid for 30 days.

We dropped it off at the notary to e translated and notarized (White Book.)

I tried posting a picture of it but I can't really figure out how to do it.

My question is, did your SO's police check look similar, and did it also say valid for 30 days?

I am not too worried about the expiration date but my SO is. Should we plan to do the interview within the 30 day time frame, or do you think it would be okay to go in November as we had planned?

They are, in effect, certifying that she has not committed a crime through a specified date. The consulate accepts this certification for up to six months after that date.

Of course, they can not certify that she WON'T commit a crime, even within the next 30 days - so I don't see a problem there.

Perhaps others can weigh in on the wording, but the one we have posted from 2009 is http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/48295-chinese-essential-documents-white-books/?p=629619

Thanks so much! The form is a bit different but handwritten as well. I am sure the forms look different from place to place. I thought that is what it meant, That the embassy will accept it for up to six months. Either way if my SO wants to do the interview in October, just to be safe, I don't mind. I am getting pretty excited to get back stateside.