Genetics of the Liqian People of Gansu

Genetics of Liqian People

article-1332636-0C37F406000005DC-508_306

For years the residents of the remote north western Chinese village of Liqian have believed they were special. Many of the villagers have Western characteristics including green eyes and blonde hair leading some experts to suggest that they may be the descendants of a lost Roman legion that settled in the area. Now DNA testing of the villagers has shown that almost two thirds of them are of Caucasian origin.

https://youtu.be/1iIGLaeyXAs - Video unavailable

Published on Jun 2, 2017

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
  • Like 1

That is most interesting. I had read about this before, but first time I saw they finally ran DNA tests. There is another group, I forget where in China, that have residents that are all under four feet tall. It has been suggested they are decedents of grey aliens. :happy2:

Edited by Mick (see edit history)
  • Like 1

That is most interesting. I had read about this before, but first time I saw they finally ran DNA tests. There is another group, I forget where in China, that have residents that are all under four feet tall. It has been suggested they are decedents of grey aliens. :happy2:

No - they are true dwarves. They had a troupe perform right across the street from us once a few years back

Kingdom of the Little People

• Like 1