Bad timing to be in the air.

South Korea military, U.S. Pacific command confirm flight path to Sea of Japan.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/28/north-korea-launches-what-appears-to-be-a-new-missile-yonhap-news-citing-s-korean-military.html

Mama had to make a family emergency trip back home. Left yesterday and had a stop over and plane change in Tokyo. I followed on flight tracker and know the flight arrived in Beijing ok.

So just now I'm getting around to watching the news and low and behold the North launched some test scud rocket that went up and landed in Japans waters on the downward journey. I wasn't able to find out the flight path of the scud and compare it to flight trackers path, however her 2nd leg of the flight had only been up for around 30 minutes when the news is saying the scud launch took place.

Of all the stupid bad timing of things to take place that could have happened, this one takes the cake for just really bad timing. And I'm sure she and the whole plane had no idea what had happened, or could have possibly happened.

I wonder if it will be on the Chinese news? I doubt she would believe me even if I told her, which I won't till she's back home again.

God bless everyone this Memorial Day.