Have I Been Patient Enough?

Take a peek at the following link:

Las Vegas Processing Dates

USCIS got my stuff on January 14. I sent the Adj. of Status, Advance Parole, EAD, etc. No checks have cleared my bank; nothing has been received in the mail. What do I do next? If I call the national number, what should I say and what will they likely tell me? If I waste the several hours to go down to the office, would it be of any value?

Take a peek at the following link:

Las Vegas Processing Dates

USCIS got my stuff on January 14.  I sent the Adj. of Status, Advance Parole, EAD, etc.  No checks have cleared my bank; nothing has been received in the mail.  What do I do next?  If I call the national number, what should I say and what will they likely tell me?  If I waste the several hours to go down to the office, would it be of any value?

We just filed AOS ( I485) EAD (I765) and AP (I131) this morning in Boston.

WE were told that all applications as of February 17th 2004 will now be forwarded to the National Benefits Center in Chicago, IL for processing this office will no longer process the applications, even if you filed in Boston prior to the change date you will still be processed by mail through Chicago.

I don't know if this applies to other field offices but I would imagine it does, since all applications are being processed through the central goverment in Chicago this will probably mean intial processing delays while they play catch up with this new processing method.

Supposedly we are to recieve a filing reciept in 21 days and the EAD and AP will be mailed directly to us when processed.

Good luck.......

Frank & Gail

Boston

Follow-up...

I called the national number today. The guy was friendly and helpful. He took all my contact info, JM's "A" number, etc., and plugged it into the system. I can expect a follow-up letter in 3-4 weeks from the LV office. Let's see what they do now.......