Nude selfies as collateral for loan sharks

Nude selfies that over 100 young woman snapped as collateral for loan sharks get leaked online
BY SHANGHAIIST IN NEWS ON DEC 7, 2016 5:50 PM

http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shang_shanghaiist/nude-loans.jpg

Nude pics of more than 100 young women have been leaked onto the internet. Details reveal that the victims were forced to hand over naked selfies as collateral to secure financial aid from loan sharks. Highlighting China's shady underground banking system, it seems that there continues to be a drastic lack of legitimate financial options available to students.

. . .

One reporter from China Youth Daily posted a message in a "fruit loans" group, to which three lenders contacted the reporter offering "bare loans." One of the lenders, Liu Hui specified the deal was open to only female students, at an non negotiable interest rate of 25% per month. In order to secure the loan, the reporter would have had to send three compromising photos featuring her ID card, and one three-minute video in the bath. Sounds pretty reasonable...

Maybe Wenyan and I should get into "banking". Here we are buying buildings and turnin' them into cash cows, yet while the work is rewarding and the financial payout is great....you do have to get dirty. LOL I'll run this "show me yore tits, as collateral, for loans" idea by Wenyan and see what da chief has to say about it. Everybody loves gittin' 25% interest. We could do both ventures; how hard is it to look at photos and say yes or no?

Another great idea from the Chinartuckians!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's one way to get them to repay a loan, the threat of the photos getting out into the wild. Save Face and all that sort of stuff.