Re-Submit Bonafide Marriage Evidence Documents at Interview?

I just filed the I-130 in Beijing this week. When I was submitting everything, I also submitted all the evidence of bonafide marriage: Affidavits From Family, Shared Financials Evidence, Translated Rental Contracts showing living together past few years, Photos of Us together and with family and Letter of Evolution Letter.

My question is this: Since I have already submitted these things at the time of filing, do I need to bring another copy of these at the time of the interview?

Thanks for your help!

-Flash

I just filed the I-130 in Beijing this week. When I was submitting everything, I also submitted all the evidence of bonafide marriage: Affidavits From Family, Shared Financials Evidence, Translated Rental Contracts showing living together past few years, Photos of Us together and with family and Letter of Evolution Letter.

My question is this: Since I have already submitted these things at the time of filing, do I need to bring another copy of these at the time of the interview?

Thanks for your help!

-Flash

To be in compliance with your instructions, you would bring original copies of everything you have submitted.

My guess is that you won't need them, however. The person accepting your application may simply have not taken the time to sort through what was needed.

Thanks for your help!

-Flash

To be in compliance with your instructions, you would bring original copies of everything you have submitted.

My guess is that you won't need them, however. The person accepting your application may simply have not taken the time to sort through what was needed.

Thanks alot Randy! Always so timely and helpful! Better to be safe and just bring everything!