Who is interested in my handsome son?

Catherineli

Dear all! How is everyone? I've been doing well building my life. It's been quite a few years since I joined our forum. You have been helping me a lot. Now I come for help again. My son is to graduate pretty soon with his master degree of Electrical Engineering. He is looking for a job. I wonder if there's someone in this forum who likes to be his boss. My son went to high school at Montana, college at Boise State University and post graduate still at Boise State University. Is there anyone who can give me a little information about his job opportunity? Thank you very much for any information.

Sincerely respect,

Catherine

Catherineli,

I am also an Electrical Engineer, and my company may have an opening. If you would be so kind as to send me his resume, I will pass it on to my VP of Engineering. His boss would be either myself, or one other colleague of mine. :)

Warren

Thank you Tom, Randy and Warren! I do appreciate your news! Warren, I send you an email. Would you please let me know something about your company or where your company is. Will come back again. Have a good day, everyone!

Respect

Catherine

Hi Catherine, I wish your son in finding a job. There are so many types of jobs that he could be qualified to do. Is he interested in any particular areas of electrical engineering? Electrical engineers are needed in so many areas. Local, state, or national Government positions, The private and public sector of business. Entertainment,education and industrial areas. Design , sales and maintenace, etc.etc. And the list goes on. Good luck to him. Danb

Since your son is already in Idaho Morrison Knudsen world head quarters is in Boise. http://morrison-knudsen.com/They build lots of big projects including electrical power plants. I'm sure they have several electrical engineers working for them. Idaho Power might be another place.

• Like 1