You can, that's what I did on all forms.

One more question about G-325A form on Section : This form is submitted in connection with an application for 1. Naturalization 2. other (specity) 3. Status as permanent resident. ( My son is the petitioner, who is permanent resident , this form for my daughter-in-law. My son needs to fill out this form , too ) Which one is correct for them ?

Should I leave the Middle name, and the other name used boxes blank or type N/A for both boxes ?

Can leave middle name blank, and other names used can say "NONE"

One more question about G-325A form on Section : This form is submitted in connection with an application for 1. Naturalization 2. other (specity) 3. Status as permanent resident. ( My son is the petitioner, who is permanent resident , this form for my daughter-in-law. My son needs to fill out this form , too ) Which one is correct for them ?

2) Other Petition for a Spouse Visa I-130

Also note: Daughter In Law also has to do a G-325A

Can joint saving account be marriage evident ? How about car ownership?

Per I-130 Instructions:

• Joint Savings or checking account is "Commingling of financial resources"
  • Joint car ownership is "Joint ownership of property"

Sorry, I didn't get this question about G-325A form on Section : This form is submitted in connection with an application for 1. Naturalization 2. other (specity) 3. Status as permanent resident. ( My son is the petitioner, who is permanent resident , this form for my daughter-in-law. My son needs to fill out this form , too ) this three options above, which one is correct for them ?

Your son is petitioning for his wife for a spouse visa.

He will provide a G-325A, and she also provides a G-235A.

The answer is (3) Other Specify and note: "I-130 petition for a spouse visa".

So my son will fill out : Other ( Specify) note : 1-130 petition for a spouse visa , I thought the note was : F2A spouse of lawful permanent resident visa. Which one is correct ?

My daughter-in-law will fill out : Status as Permanent Resident . Right ? ?

Is File Number as same as Alien Registration Number??

So my son will fill out : Other ( Specify) note : 1-130 petition for a spouse visa , I thought the note was : F2A spouse of lawful permanent resident visa. Which one is correct ?

Both G-325A forms have to do with an I-130 petition for a spouse visa. Both will check "other" and note that the G-325A is related to an I-130 petition.

The other two options on the form have to do with either a N-400 or an I-485 application.

DOS visa class is F2A and has to do with the DOS, and is not a USCIS thing.

The I-130 is your son's petition for his wife's spouse visa.

Both G-325A forms have to do with an I-130 petition for a spouse visa. Both will check "other" and note that the G-325A is related to an I-130 petition.

The other two options on the form have to do with either a N-400 or an I-485 application.

DOS visa class is F2A and has to do with the DOS, and is not a USCIS thing.

The I-130 is your son's petition for his wife's spouse visa

on the top of the first page says File number, Is File Number as same as Alien Registration Number?? .

on the top of the first page says File number, Is File Number as same as Alien Registration Number??.

On your son's G-325A, yes he can put his A#, however on his wife's, she can note "NONE" or leave blank, since she does not have an A#