Please help and Advise on our Daughter 's Visitor Visa

My Wife and I need your help with my Daughters & granddaughters Visitor visa. She lives Near Shenyang . She went today for the interview and was Denied . perhaps it was the way hep application was filled out . The VO did not look at and of the supporting documents . just asked 3 ?'s about her husband is work and if he traveled to an other country .

Is anyone willing to talk with our Daughter and help her fill out the Visa Application to get a better chance receiving the Visa? and to tell her what other documents she should have for the Visa .

She had a travel agent help her but I think the travel agent messed it up ?

Thank you

Michael & Ling

Additional April is 34 granddaughter 9 April is Married Ling has per Permeant GC

For generic visitor's visa information, check out http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/8469-visitors-visa/. Some of this may prove helpful, especially with regards to an invitation letter and showing financial support.

The key to a successful application is usually in showing sufficient ties to China to override any conceivable intent to immigrate and ensure that they applicant will return. In her case, it may well lie in her husband's situation. It is unclear from what you said WHY the VO was interested in her husband.

This one had a B-2 denied in one consulate so they tried again in Guangzhou, there is a lady in Guangzhou who helps prepare applicants for filing for and coaches for interview.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/48127-successful-visitors-visa/

Ask me for her wechat contact info.

I believe Dan is referring to Eunice - Roger Lin might be another helpful contact. Depending on what the issues were with her first application, contacting Marc Ellis might be called for.

Actually a young lady goes by Yao on WeChat, I have her contact details for QQ and WeChat.