Apple iPad Air 2

danb

Hello again. A couple of questions. I was looking at the iPad AIr 2 ( Model: MGKL2LL/A). Staples has them on sale for $459. Is that a good price? It has 64 gig of memory. I am a windows and android type of guy. I was thinking about getting one for my Lao Po for use in China. Don't know much about Apple products. My Lao Po on the other hand is a fan of Apple products. It is a little amazing to me how much and how well and how quickly she has grown attached to the Apple products. Will it be difficult to use an iPad Air in China? Will we have any problems getting it programmed? Also I was trying to figure what color to get. White, black or golden (new color). Any suggestions or thoughts? Danb

For 64 GB that is reasonable, there are lots of Chinese apps. My wife has one.

I have a iPad mini.

Another bonus is get an Apple TV, can stream the Chinese TV apps from the iPad to the Apple TV.

Thanks for the reply. I was rechecking the ad. There is a hitch. It seems like it is priced that way because I have to sign up for a data plan as well. That will make it much more expensive in the long run. Was planning to use it in the Wi-Fi mode only. The small print will get me more times than not. I will double check with Staples tomorrow. Danb