Pick Up Location

Hello everyone

We have just chosen our pick up location for my passport and dont undestand why at the confirmation page it says "Trip Purpose: Registeration". Is this the correct information or have we filled something incoreectly?

My other question is what is the difference between "Pick Up" and 'Premium Delivery"?

Thanks for your time and help!

In our case (July 2015), Premium Delivery meant that a fee was paid to a real, live delivery person, upon delivery, to the address we gave them during registration for Passport pick up.

In other words, you either pick up the Passport at a CITIC location of your choice or pay a Premium Fee (at the time of delivery) to a non CITIC Bank address.

Hello everyone

We have just chosen our pick up location for my passport and dont undestand why at the confirmation page it says "Trip Purpose: Registeration". Is this the correct information or have we filled something incoreectly?

Is this question something from within the Passport Delivery application process? Are you able to give a website link? Our case is closed, I am unable to go inside the CGI system to search for this phrase.

I'd take a widd guess that something has been incorrectly translated. If you can copy and paste, exactly, the original wording it would be helpful.

At any rate, I wouldn't worry about what 'Registration' means as long as you fully and completely fill out the appropriate blanks within the Registration for Passport Delivery instruction section.

Perhaps you would like to contact them. There are several ways including Online Chat. From:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-main-contactus.asp

Contact Information

If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the United States, please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via email, telephone or chat.

Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to support-china@ustraveldocs.com.

Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:

• Callers in Beijing: 56794700 | Callers outside of Beijing: 010-56794700.
  • Callers in Chengdu: 6273-6100 | Callers outside of Chengdu: 028-6273-6100.
  • Callers in Shanghai: 5191-5200 | Callers outside of Shanghai: (+86) 021-5191-5200.
  • Caller in Guangzhou: 83909000 | Callers outside of Guangzhou: 020-83909000.
  • Callers in Shenyang: 31663400 | Callers outside of Shenyang: 024-31663400.
  • Callers in the United States: 703 665 1986.
  • International callers: +1 703 665 1986.

Chat: To chat with a customer service representative, please click the chat icon below. The chat icon will appear on this screen during regular business hours when an agent is available. Chat software works with Google Chrome v.40, Mozilla Firefox v.35 and Internet Explorer 11.

Chat Icon will not insert for me.....

Thank you for your help. Do you know if we need to submit the confirmation page for the document pick-up to CITIC bank along with the DS-260 confirmation, cover letter, photos, and passport page?

Whoa. Stop the horses. Slow down....

Are you asking what items to submit for the Visa Application or are you still only referrring to Passport Delivery? None of that stuff you listed is required for Passport Delivery.

I do not know from first hand experience regarding either manual filing or Passport CITIC Bank Pick Up. We filed everything electronically and we used the Premium delivery service to the address we gave them online.

However, the webpage states:

"Required Documents for Passport Retrieval

To collect your passport you must present your original (not a photocopy) government-issued photo ID. We strongly recommend you also bring a printed copy of your appointment letter that contains your UID number."

You may review the entire article here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-niv-passporttrack.asp

Therefore, it would seem the answer to your question is "No" if the question is directed at Passport Delivery.