more DS-260 questions

Hi everyone,

We have several DS-260 questions I hope someone can help answer:

1. For the "Family Information: Spouse" section, when they ask if your spouse (a U.S. citizen) is immigrating to the U.S. with you, do we answer "yes" or "no"? We will be travelling to the U.S together after my husband receives his visa.
  2. My husband was denied a U.S. visa under Section 214(b). For the part that it asks to explain why he was denied a visa, what do we write? Is simply "denied under Section 214(b) ok?
  3. For the documentation of vaccination question, my husband doesn't currently have these documents but will when he goes for his interview after he gets his medical check. Should we put yes or no?
  4. Should my husband put "yes" that he wants to apply for a SSN?
  5. Should the petitioner's address be my physical address in Beijing or my domiciled address in the U.S.?

Thanks for your help and support!

1. NO (US Citizen is not an immigrant) they may be traveling with but they are not immigrating. This question has to do with a derivative visa such as a spouse of a married son/daughter of a US Citizen.

2. Is this after being denied a visit visa? Just simply state was denied a visit visa.

3. Yes that is an odd question, I would simply say yes.

4. Yes, (No, would be the answer if he already has a SSN)

5. The address where you currently reside, there is a question further on asking where the applicant will live upon arrival in the states, there is where you would indicate your domicile address.

1. NO (US Citizen is not an immigrant) they may be traveling with but they are not immigrating. This question has to do with a derivative visa such as a spouse of a married son/daughter of a US Citizen.

2. Is this after being denied a visit visa? Just simply state was denied a visit visa.

3. Yes that is an odd question, I would simply say yes.

4. Yes, (No, would be the answer if he already has a SSN)

5. The address where you currently reside, there is a question further on asking where the applicant will live upon arrival in the states, there is where you would indicate your domicile address.

Thanks for your advice !