SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

4 hours ago, Martin B said:

Well he put up a video called "Filipina Girls Gone Wild" where he takes his new girlfriend and her friends to buy bikinis, they head to a waterpark, and drink beer. Comments absolutely ROASTED him and he's since taken the video down.

Kind of a shame, I don't necessarily condone his choices but at the same time I kinda like to follow along to see what he's up to. Goes to show you that once the heavily pro-China anti-West stuff goes away, his views absolutely plummet.

The combined ages of the three girls was about equal to his age. He drank beer while they cavorted. Not a good look.

I'm looking for a major "crash and burn" if one of the girls was the one slated to manage his orphanage for glue sniffing boys in the Philipines (a four bedroom house he's talked about leasing).

14 hours ago, Randy W said:

The combined ages of the three girls was about equal to his age. He drank beer while they cavorted. Not a good look.

I'm looking for a major "crash and burn" if one of the girls was the one slated to manage his orphanage for glue sniffing boys in the Philipines (a four bedroom house he's talked about leasing).

He's unfortunately going down the tubes. Getting into a relationship with a tatted-up girl 1/3 his age, moving in with her immediately, already got her sister living with them, meeting the mom, starting an orphanage (wtf?). I know several men married to filipinas and he is absolutely going to get shaken down for cash to support the entire extended family. Chances are kids will come into the picture which means retirement is over.

Personally he would've done well to find a self-sufficient 35-45y/o woman working as a nurse or in banking or something, maybe with grown kids. Like I said, I know a few guys (both in real life and on Youtube) that got themselves into a situation like Gweilo60 and it never ends well. At least he still has a pension, YT earnings, and presumably some savings.

Just found out that my favorite YouTube of all time AUSTIN IN CHINA left China some time ago and is now working in IT in the Chicago area. God I miss pre-2018 China Youtube.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:41 PM, Martin B said:

He's unfortunately going down the tubes. Getting into a relationship with a tatted-up girl 1/3 his age, moving in with her immediately, already got her sister living with them, meeting the mom, starting an orphanage (wtf?). I know several men married to filipinas and he is absolutely going to get shaken down for cash to support the entire extended family. Chances are kids will come into the picture which means retirement is over.

Personally he would've done well to find a self-sufficient 35-45y/o woman working as a nurse or in banking or something, maybe with grown kids. Like I said, I know a few guys (both in real life and on Youtube) that got themselves into a situation like Gweilo60 and it never ends well. At least he still has a pension, YT earnings, and presumably some savings.

Just found out that my favorite YouTube of all time AUSTIN IN CHINA left China some time ago and is now working in IT in the Chicago area. God I miss pre-2018 China Youtube.

Yeah, he's fairly well off. Hopefully, he can pull out without too much damage. What happened in 2018? Are you thinking of COVID there?

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Time to head back to Manila and fly out tomorrow to my home in Nanning,China. It has been fun but I miss my home and traveling is taxing on this old boy.

from Kirk Apesland on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/share/pyiTS7CjDYPnuk4H/?mibextid=oFDknk

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Norm Gerstner Norm Gerstner The homeless boy was scooped by the authorities the day before we were to pick him up. He was sent to a government run orphanage on Samar Island. At least he will get schooling, a bed, food and clothing. Eden and I are still close friends and the Philippines are only a 100 dollar flight away. I will be back.

Kirk Apesland again on Facebook in a comment to the above post.