Pictures/Proof of relationship to bring for interview

My wife and I used digital photos which were printed on to paper for the i-130 petition. I've heard a million times to bring original copies of everything for the interview, but I'm wondering if I need to print out all of the photos we used again. I also (stupidly, I know) wrote on the back of each page the approximate month and location each photo was taken without making copies of the backside where I wrote that info. Anyway, just wondering what advice anyone may have.

Separate question from the photos... should I basically re-create the entire i-130 package to bring along to the interview? Like absolutely everything- table of contents, affidavits, forms, etc...

Thanks

My wife and I used digital photos which were printed on to paper for the i-130 petition. I've heard a million times to bring original copies of everything for the interview, but I'm wondering if I need to print out all of the photos we used again. I also (stupidly, I know) wrote on the back of each page the approximate month and location each photo was taken without making copies of the backside where I wrote that info. Anyway, just wondering what advice anyone may have.

Separate question from the photos... should I basically re-create the entire i-130 package to bring along to the interview? Like absolutely everything- table of contents, affidavits, forms, etc...

Thanks

Photos are incidental evidence - not critical to the application. Have her bring any photos you wish to the interview without regard to what was submitted earlier. Sometimes things are repeated often enough that they seem like "rules". Originals are required only where required - that is to say the birth, police, and marriage certificates and Affidavit of Support - for the application. The procedure has been modified in recent years to allow you to submit copies (electronic or paper) of the original, but then require that you have the original on hand for the interview.

What she has on hand for the interview is up to you - I would like to say that some things are not necessary, but the consulate has been known to "lose" critical parts, or to not "find" them until the interviewee shows a copy of what was submitted.

It's all in the preparation, and being ready for anything that might get thrown at you or fall through the cracks.

• Like 1