wife has car accident guy she hits demands hanky panky!

well wife had her first car accident today she was sitting at a traffic light and took her foot off the brake and rolled forward into the car in front of her. No damage to either car The guy she hits pulls into a parking lot gets out of the car and demands drivers license and insurance card or she can give him a happy ending and the whole thing goes away.

I kinda hope she goes for the happy ending.... I guess I'll find our when we get home......... ;)

Yeah it was me dingy hit, rolled right into the back of my van. No damage but I have something to tease her about for a long long time.

Robert

When my wife was learning to drive we got a used beater car for her to learn with, she did manage to put a couple dents in it and did get into a minor accident nothing major other than a broken corner lamp and bent fender both drivers agreed to forget it. A few months later when gettin it safety inspected, the dealer had a problem with the broken corner lamp, the wanted to replace fender in order to replace the lamp, it would have costed several hundred to fix, I took the car, and mounted a $8 amber side marker lamp and rigged it to flash like the corner lamp, and it passed inspection.

MC32AB_250.jpg

She also broke a tail lamp, I located one on ebay.