Mandarin/Cantonese Customer Service Representative

Hello, I'm Rita with MMC Group in Dallas. I know people that use this site often and they have suggested that someone here may be interested in this position. It's a part time call center position from 3:30pm - 7:30pm Monday through Friday. The pay is $12.26 / hour and they are looking specifically for someone who is fluent in both English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese. The details of the job are below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please email your resume to rlaura@mmcgrp.com. Thank you so much.

Customer Service Representative
Part Time Hours ONLY
Pay Rate: $12.26 an hour
Shift: 3:30 PM-7:30 PM
Bilingual in Mandarin / Cantonese
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Check referrals received from the client for completeness and accuracy
2. Complete transaction that will create an arrival date/stamp record
3.Date/time stamp referral documents and number them consecutively beginning with #1 each day
4. Use the primes system as the operating encounter system for arrival records to be transmitted as a monthly report to OTDA
5. Verify client identification by accessing the client photo and signature via the CBIC’s administrative workstation and key in referral number and associated client number (CIN)
6.Distribute cards, protective sleeves and card carriers
7. Compare photo on card with the person receiving the card and sign referral document and have client sign the referral document prior to issuing the card
8. Refer client to the PIN Selection Station to select or change PIN
9. Properly clarify defective cards and cards created but not picked up by the client
10. Maintains positive relationships with HRA staff, co-workers, and clients
11. Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Site Supervisor
12. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria

Normally we don't allow soliciting, however because you are looking for mandarin speakers, this may be of interest to a recent immigrant, so will allow it.

My daughter works as a recruiter, and has this opportunity for a Mandarin speaker.
The add says both Mandarin and Cantonese, but would be worth applying with either language as I think finding both may be difficult.
I left her contact information in the notice, but if you think it should be removed no problem.

Part Time Hours ONLY

Pay Rate: $12.26 an hour

Shift: 3:30 PM-7:30 PM

Bilingual in Spanish or Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Check referrals received from the client for completeness and accuracy
2. Complete transaction that will create an arrival date/stamp record
3.Date/time stamp referral documents and number them consecutively beginning with #1 each day
4. Use the primes system as the operating encounter system for arrival records to be transmitted as a monthly report to OTDA
5. Verify client identification by accessing the client photo and signature via the CBICs administrative workstation and key in referral number and associated client number (CIN)
6.Distribute cards, protective sleeves and card carriers
7. Compare photo on card with the person receiving the card and sign referral document and have client sign the referral document prior to issuing the card
8. Refer client to the PIN Selection Station to select or change PIN
9. Properly clarify defective cards and cards created but not picked up by the client
10. Maintains positive relationships with HRA staff, co-workers, and clients
11. Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Site Supervisor
12. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria

Rita M. Laura
Recruiter
Email: rlaura@mmcgrp.com
Direct contact number: 972.215.5091
Cell Number: 469-500-7231
Fax: 972-573-3428

Edited by Randy W
moved here from Classifieds forum (see edit history)

My daughter works as a recruiter, and has this opportunity for a Mandarin speaker.

The add says both Mandarin and Cantonese, but would be worth applying with either language as I think finding both may be difficult.

I left her contact information in the notice, but if you think it should be removed no problem.

. . .

I moved this here, since posts in the Classifieds forum don't show on the "View Recent Posts" list, and then disappear after 30 days.

I'd say this is worth a little more attention - hopefully, it'll get it.

It DOES appear to be regarding the same position as the Original Post in this thread