Hey all, I'm back from visiting my beneficiary-bunny in China. Had a great time, and I love love love my BB more than ever before!!! Of course it was sad to say goodbye to her at the airport (again), but oh what a nice surprise I got when I got back home and checked the status of our application. NOA2 baby!!! :rolleyes: :) :greenblob: And it only took NSC 170 days, such a pleasant surprise! I was really sweatin' the NOA2. Such a big sigh of relief. Whew! Now come all the next bureaucratic hurdles/obstacles/piles of poop in the road ahead, but at least now they will be coming in rapid-fire succession (compared to holding my breath for 170 days straight).

So I guess now I should wait about a week or two and then call the folks at NVC to confirm they've received our file, right? Wow, I've always dreamed of calling the NVC folks ... now it will be a dream come true, unbelieveable!!

You'll be happy calling NVC until your first call and they tell you they have no information.

Haha, that's so funny, that happened just last night! :huh: I called the automated system at NVC, and they have no information on our case/receipt number, so sad. :) But that's fine, it's only been 10 days or so since NOA2, I know they need more time than that.

Forget the automated system I called the first time and spoke to a person in under 5 minutes the second time I could not get a human to save my life so I tried the automated system it said "No record" then called the next evening an spoke to a human she said it was sent to GZ this was a total of 22 days from NOA2. So talk to a human call early or call late and keep calling Good luck.