Visa Issued, Printed, very humble feeling

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks all. I really appreciate all of you as friends.

I think by today our brains are coming back on line. We have been a little numb. We just did not let our thoughts get focused on the WHEN the visa will arrive.

Will let Yall know of any plans later.

Thanks again.

Doug, I know every case is different but ours took 8 days from issued to in hand.

Happy days are coming soon buddy!!

Mike

We have been married over 2 years now. Did I read somewhere that someone got their approval pulled back and changed to an IR-1/Ir-2? Does that mean a 10 year green card? I really don't want the delay, suffering with the conditional 2 year GC is just fine.

Thanks again everyone!

I think by today our brains are coming back on line. We have been a little numb. We just did not let our thoughts get focused on the WHEN the visa will arrive.

Thanks again.

Doug, I know every case is different but ours took 8 days from issued to in hand.

Mike

We have been married over 2 years now. Did I read somewhere that someone got their approval pulled back and changed to an IR-1/Ir-2? Does that mean a 10 year green card? I really don't want the delay, suffering with the conditional 2 year GC is just fine.

It's automatic. She will get the temporary stamp in her passport that shows she is a ten year green card holder.

• Like 1

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks again.

Mike

Make sure she has her marriage certificate with her to show them at the POE.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks again.

Mike

Oh? Like a white book of it, or just show the red book? Leave them a white book?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOO http://www.chinafamilyvisa.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/toot.gif

I should have waited. Now I feel good. It is in her hands.

OK, no need to comment. Now I really feel like celebrating, whether Roger is alive, Putin is dancing, Jihad is happening while we build war machines with open borders etc etc.

You don't need to comment. But I feel like dancing, Roger or not. Heck I'll even dance with him. Kiss him. Dance with Putin, but no kiss.... Throw Dennis a party. Buy lunch for Randy and Bucky Bob, or even Bobby in Plano or incredible etable crdzbla or whatever you call him. NUWORLD I never understood. But put a stick of dynamite under the reverands VW dune buggies. Steal Larry's Mustang. But I will leave Carl's guitar alone, and Chillin needs his band. I don't want to mess with Tsapper or I may get Tzapped. And Mick may have inflatable underwear or something...so BEWARE... whatever...

http://i60.tinypic.com/1443nl.jpg

The medical packets are sealed in plastic.

They ARE IR1 & IR2 so 10 year Green Cards, well thats a good thing.

The visa is only good until April 26, when the medical expires, so the plane needs to work & weather cooperate.

And some words there about temp I-551 and temp Permanent Resident for one year.

I know I am a nuisance.

• Like 2

Thanks again everyone!

Oh? Like a white book of it, or just show the red book? Leave them a white book?

If the visa says IR-1, she's good to go. Otherwise, make sure she has a white book or a COPY of the white book to show at the border to make SURE she gets the 10 year card.

• Like 1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOO http://www.chinafamilyvisa.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/toot.gif

I should have waited. Now I feel good. It is in her hands.

OK, no need to comment. Now I really feel like celebrating, whether Roger is alive, Putin is dancing, Jihad is happening while we build war machines with open borders etc etc.

You don't need to comment. But I feel like dancing, Roger or not. Heck I'll even dance with him. Kiss him. Dance with Putin, but no kiss.... Throw Dennis a party. Buy lunch for Randy and Bucky Bob, or even Bobby in Plano or incredible etable crdzbla or whatever you call him. NUWORLD I never understood. But put a stick of dynamite under the reverands VW dune buggies. Steal Larry's Mustang. But I will leave Carl's guitar alone, and Chillin needs his band. I don't want to mess with Tsapper or I may get Tzapped. And Mick may have inflatable underwear or something...so BEWARE... whatever...

The medical packets are sealed in plastic.

They ARE IR1 & IR2 so 10 year Green Cards, well thats a good thing.

The visa is only good until April 26, when the medical expires, so the plane needs to work & weather cooperate.

And some words there about temp I-551 and temp Permanent Resident for one year.

I know I am a nuisance.

I though there visas where good for 6 months?

Never mind i just reread your post and see medical will expire soon.

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I know I am a nuisance. - No you're not

Zheese, Doug! Why not just buy her a burqa?

Just in a hurry at the time and slapped the blocks on in power point. I should have shown some other words interesting for those who are going through this later, but eh, it is OK.

Just in a hurry at the time and slapped the blocks on in power point. I should have shown some other words interesting for those who are going through this later, but eh, it is OK.

yeah, you bet, Doug! It's GREAT! Congrats again!

yeah, you bet, Doug! It's GREAT! Congrats again!

Randy, we decided on the 19th I think for her return, from Shanghai. She is busy in a hurry to get things done, but will spend 2 weeks down South before she comes here. Lot of things to move around. I don't know if Y'all might cross paths while she is down there, but feel free to call her. I think she talks to your wife every now and then, or used to.