Moving Apts Soon - Which Chinese address to use on the I-130?

Possibly a silly question due to worrying a bit too much... but we are changing apartments here in Beijing in the coming 2 weeks and I have an appointment to file the I-130 petition on March 19 but am not sure which Chinese address to use in the form for where I reside here in China.

I still have the temporary residence permit for our current/old apartment, but can easily get the new resident permit for the new place because we've already signed the contract but just haven't moved in yet.

While we will be residing at the new apartment for at least another year or until we get the green card (knock on wood), my concern is will using the new address/residence permit work for or against me in establishing my 6 months or more in China qualification for DCF?

Or will my work contract(s), past resident permits, work visas, etc. from the past 4 years plus we've been married be enough?

Gosh as I write this, I think just get the new resident permit for the new apartment and use that, right?

Also - one additional question, although my husband and I have been living together here in beijing and he's been on the rental contracts since we've been married, his offical hukou still has him listed at his parents place in Beijing. Is this going to be an issue? Or do I just put the same Chinese residence address as mine in the form?

Thank you!

Possibly a silly question due to worrying a bit too much... but we are changing apartments here in Beijing in the coming 2 weeks and I have an appointment to file the I-130 petition on March 19 but am not sure which Chinese address to use in the form for where I reside here in China.

I still have the temporary residence permit for our current/old apartment, but can easily get the new resident permit for the new place because we've already signed the contract but just haven't moved in yet.

While we will be residing at the new apartment for at least another year or until we get the green card (knock on wood), my concern is will using the new address/residence permit work for or against me in establishing my 6 months or more in China qualification for DCF?

Or will my work contract(s), past resident permits, work visas, etc. from the past 4 years plus we've been married be enough?

Gosh as I write this, I think just get the new resident permit for the new apartment and use that, right?

Also - one additional question, although my husband and I have been living together here in beijing and he's been on the rental contracts since we've been married, his offical hukou still has him listed at his parents place in Beijing. Is this going to be an issue? Or do I just put the same Chinese residence address as mine in the form?

Thank you!

You fill out the forms as you have suggested - with your NEW address at which you WILL be able to receive any mail.

When you FILE the I-130, bring your proof of residence (both new and old) with you. You will SHOW this to the clerk, who will nod his head (or say "Uh" in Chinese) and ACCEPT your application. In fact, the NEW residence information should be enough - there IS no six month requirement. That used to be listed on their web site, but, as of Dec 2011, it is not. Once the clerk has ACCEPTED your application, then you know you have satisfied the requirements for DCF.

The hukou is not an issue - that is VERY typical in China.

Thank you!

You fill out the forms as you have suggested - with your NEW address at which you WILL be able to receive any mail.

When you FILE the I-130, bring your proof of residence (both new and old) with you. You will SHOW this to the clerk, who will nod his head (or say "Uh" in Chinese) and ACCEPT your application. In fact, the NEW residence information should be enough - there IS no six month requirement. That used to be listed on their web site, but, as of Dec 2011, it is not. Once the clerk has ACCEPTED your application, then you know you have satisfied the requirements for DCF.

The hukou is not an issue - that is VERY typical in China.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and your patience! :-)