It's official: No more half-naked models

It's official: No more half-naked models at Shanghai Auto Show

http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/katienelson/model-car-show.jpg

This is a black day for Shanghai showrooms. The Organizing Committee of Auto Shanghai 2015 announced yesterday that it was canceling the appearance of car models at this year's upcoming event on April 22 because organizers want take the focus off of the models' grab bags and redirect people's attention to the real stars of the show…the cars.

. . .

Shanghai may set an example for all future car shows and upcoming trade shows across China, CRI said, citing market industry sources

Heck, who cares, I've got a live half, often whole, nekked model right cheer in my home. Doesn't everyone? :victory:

Who needs to go to a car show and look at some bimbo with gobs of goop and face paint, Imtired Ofmywife? :rotfl:

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I'm wif you, tsapper. Ain't none of them thar haf-nekkid models can hold a candle to the real deal I got ri-cheer at home. I am sorry that them fellers that ain't got no good ride, car or womern, won't have no haf-nekkid models to get all boner-fide about, but I guess the pecker police wants tuh soften thaings up a tad and git them boys lookin' at the cars, not the other kind of rides, if'n you gits muh drift. I jes hope them boys don't go all nutsoid and start humpin' on tail pipes and the like. I'll tell you one other thaing, though. I'll bet me and you could rake in more than a few RMB if we set up a blow up critter kiosk just outside the car show. Why, we could even have haf-nekkid blowup models. :happydance: :eyebrow:

• Like 1