From now on, I will hand in all my wages

Shirtless Hangzhou man begs for wife's forgiveness after failing to hand over wages

http://shanghaiist.com/upload/2015/02/husband-salary-1.jpeg

"Although we may have some quarrels from time to time, our relationship is still not bad."

Wang did have one complaint, however. "She is always trying to control me..." he said, adding that "kneeling on the keyboard is actually a regular punishment for me."

In China there is no joint account, I think. Many men's salary should go to their custodian--- the wife. Each family has his own practice and reasons. But I never agree with some American men who married Chinese women. Some men make their family finance "AA system" which means "Go Dutch". The husband pays for himself and the wife pays for her own. If so, they should stop making love together and each goes his "own". What do you think such "AA Family"? guys? Please know I don't mean to offend anyone, none of my business, anyway.

Edited by Catherineli (see edit history)

Early on in our relationship, I discovered that Li was far better at handling finances than I. As a result, I handed over all my pay to her and she has done an incredible job with managing our money. In our current set up, all our income, hers and mine, go into a joint account by direct deposit.

In China there is no joint account, I think. Many men's salary should go to their custodian--- the wife. Each family has his own practice and reasons. But I never agree with some American men who married Chinese women. Some men make their family finance "AA system" which means "Go Dutch". The husband pays for himself and the wife pays for her own. If so, they should stop making love together and each goes his "own". What do you think such "AA Family"? guys? Please know I don't mean to offend anyone, none of my business, anyway.

My paycheck goes into 1 account, and my wife's go into a different account.

The account my paycheck goes into is a joint account we can both use, her account is only in her name.

We both have login to all the accounts, so we can see spending if we wished, and sometimes we review where we spent too much in a month together.

She pays all our household bills from her account, and I pay our house mortgage.

I guess ours is not AA, ours is wo chi ruan fan :rotfl:

• Like 2

LOL I like ameriken's wife, Jie, "My money is my money, your money is my money" she should go on saying, "because your person is mine too."

Hey, Mr. Credzba, I like to joke with you, nothing serous, what will you do if she doesn't allow you "chi ruan fan"?

I like joint account which shows the couple intimate relationship.

On Randy's picture, we can see people who standing behind the guy are smiling and looking up high maybe at his apartment window on the top. The man must be pranking at his wife without knowing he is making himself a spectacle on the street.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Misc%20Junk%20for%20posting/95d347e86499255c1dbb5932c72afc2c_zps35031b5b.png
  • Like 1

Some guy tried dating my daughter that wanted everything Dutch. She brought it up to me. I got mad, and she said thank you and told the guy not to come around anymore. If a guy is taking my daughter out, he better pay all.

I have been married where the wife spent way to much and I went back to separate accounts. I have had a wife so overbearing and controlling, that would not spend a nickel, that I paid for all but kept our money separate. That divorce cost me the most.

I imagine there will be little to no problems with Fen. I tell her what I am doing and actually wish she were here to give me more of an opinion on some of my ventures. But, I must try new things, and I believe she will be Ok with it. We just get along, and I believe it will remain that way once she is here. This is the first time there is not a power struggle. I love how Fen likes to be a girl, and a teammate.

We have a joint account. I hope I can start to put money in, in stead of just taking it out.

I have a saving account in China with all the money I made in China. My general guideline is to use those money for China related.