A few questions filling in I-130 and G-325A

Hey all!

We're working on our petition paperwork and I've come up with a few questions that I'm stumbling over. Research on CFL and VJ hasn't yielded anything, so here it goes:

• [i-130] I'm currently living with together with my wife in China (we've been living together for the last 2.5 years actually) and I'm not sure if I should put my Chinese or US address in section B of the I-130.
  • [i-130] Section E of the I-130 calls for a phone number, but it's formatted in US style. Should I just leave it blank since I have no US phone number because I currently reside in China?
  • [i-130 and G-325A] The only address that should be in Chinese should be where it specifically calls for it on the I-130 section C. #20, right?

Thanks all. If there's some huge resource of filled forms for China DCF petitioners that I've missed I would sure love to know about them. My research has turned up jack.

-Jake

I-130 B. 2. Should be the address you currently reside at, you reside in China so use that address.

I-130 C.18. Should be your state side address where you intend to reside after getting the visa.

I-130 E Leave blank and had write in your China phone number +86___________

I-130 C. 20 Yes, Chinese characters here, other places on the I-130 and G-325A are Pinyin addresses.