After I submitted the last email which include everything they required, and paid $325 for ds-260 form, I found out the cover sheet had been changed. I wonder if I have to send the documents with new cover sheet again ?

Why would you bother? What did you see that was different?

After I submitted the last email which include everything they required, and paid $325 for ds-260 form, I found out the cover sheet had been changed. I wonder if I have to send the documents with new cover sheet again ?

The case number changed from GUZ to GZO and mail address has been changed , too.

Probably not as long as you have been emailing all along. GUZ and GZO tend to be interchangeable, the number part does not change. For future correspondence and emails with NVC you will use the GZO code so they know case is electronic.

The case number changed from GUZ to GZO and mail address has been changed , too.

The email address changed? From what to what?