No auto response message from NVCelectronic

I sent all of the documents with cover sheets to NVCelectrionic last night , I didn,t get any response from them, and didn't get failure delivery either. I called nvc , she told me she couldn't tell if they received it or not, then asked me if anything else she could help. I saiid the only thing I need you to help to make sue if you received my documents or not . She asked her superviser,then told me they didn't send response. I asked her would I received a response later , she told me she didn't know. I was so dispointed at that answer , in the end she said she was sure they had it . I wonder what's going on ? Did anyone have the same experience ? I mean you sent the documents didn,t get any auto message back?

LOL....I just went back to March of 2011 and looked at emails from back then. It almost made me puke remembering how long it took with all of that crap, but....I did get confirmation letters from NVC...from how we had to OPTIN back then to the countless gigs of evidence I sent those jokers.....they confirmed everything every step of the way.

Now, that was back then and they tend to make "new and improved" revisions almost monthly...none of which seem to work better than when they first made the change to electronic.

I hope someone current can tell you what they experienced. It seems like they even give out phony or out of date email address these days.

My guess is they have your evidence in hand....and their computers are so fouled up by the "new and improved" changes that they don't even respond to folks when they receive evidence.

Good luck to you.

I can't remember, but I did have to write them and ask if they got some info I scanned and emailed. Of course I sent the same email like 6-7 times in the same night, :) with no response, which was weird. They used to send a response, when I first submitted stuff, then they stopped it seems. To inquire I had to fill out some website inquiry page, and ask my question there. Then I got an email from them that they had it all, but it was short & blunt.

When i sent in last month it took NVC about 2 weeks to send email.

NVC is so backlogged on everything it is even taking a month to reply to emails inquires.

Now the 60 day wait begins before they review the documents.

over at VJ there are some members that have waited 90 days before NVC reviewed there documents.

USCIS is approving everyone vary fast and this is overloading NVC.

I sent an e-mail to the NVC last summer. Same story as above: no auto response.

So, I sent another thinking mine had gotten 'lost.' Also, not only no auto reply, there was no reply of any kind for about 6 weeks.

I telephoned the NVC. They answer they gave me was, "We have up to 8 weeks to reply. No, there is no longer an auto reply. We have discontinued auto reply."

I checked my records. My outgoing email left August 8th. The reply from NVC was received Oct 01.

Of course, my 12-04-14 email has not yet been replied to.

When i sent in last month it took NVC about 2 weeks to send email.

NVC is so backlogged on everything it is even taking a month to reply to emails inquires.

Now the 60 day wait begins before they review the documents.

over at VJ there are some members that have waited 90 days before NVC reviewed there documents.

USCIS is approving everyone vary fast and this is overloading NVC.

I think they are also overloaded because we are in the group who submitted I-130s & etc. to USCIS during the registration of the illegal dream kids, and now USCIS got caught up and flooded the NVC. Round 2 coming up if they register all illegals without additional staff, but then that allows the NVC to catch up when it hits again at USCIS.

Edited by Doug (see edit history)