Health Check and Interview while pregnant

It has taken a long time, but we finally got the email saying that we can schedule the IR1 Interview in Guangzhou. My wife is about 3 months pregnant and we are concerned about the medical exam as we expect that she will be required to get some vaccinations that we would prefer to delay until after the baby is born. Should we move ahead with scheduling the interview even if we know we will want to wait on the vaccinations?

Also, am I missing something, or am i not able to get information about how to schedule the medical exam until after we schedule the interview? Can we do the health check in Shanghai?

It has taken a long time, but we finally got the email saying that we can schedule the IR1 Interview in Guangzhou. My wife is about 3 months pregnant and we are concerned about the medical exam as we expect that she will be required to get some vaccinations that we would prefer to delay until after the baby is born. Should we move ahead with scheduling the interview even if we know we will want to wait on the vaccinations?

Also, am I missing something, or am i not able to get information about how to schedule the medical exam until after we schedule the interview? Can we do the health check in Shanghai?

You will want to schedule the medical exam close to the time of the interview.

For information, check the Instructions! http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-iv-preparedocuments.asp

A topic from last year about a pregnant wife and scheduling the interview -

Pregnant Wife and Medical X-rays, etc.