Well IV payment just show up on the CEAC site for both wife and step son. (payment was made today online)

Once payment clears will start the DS-260 online.

BTW: AOS fee was payed long ago.

We will soon be ready to summit all documents (I-864,tax transcripts and all supporting documents)

Now per the NVC for scanning and sending of said documents.

After you collect your Affidavit of Support form(s) and financial evidence in Step 4, and supporting documents in Step 5, you must submit all of the documents in ONE package to the NVC. Your case may be significantly delayed if you fail to submit all of your documents in one package.

Notice it says ONE packet!

Then it goes onto say.

Scan and email your financial forms and evidence, supporting documents, and translations to nvcelectronic@state.gov. Please place your case number in the subject line of the email and keep your attachments below five megabytes (MB). If you have more than one case, use a different email message for each case. For more information, review our Document Scanning FAQs.

MUST BE BELOW 5MB

The marriage cert alone is 5.76mb and is a PDF.

How am i going to sent all these documents in ONE packet and keep them below 5mb?

I reduced jpeg scanned images on Office Picture Manager on Edit Pictures and then Compress. Then I pasted all in WORD, and from there I could save it as a PDF. I think I sent in 5 emails for all the AOS alone to keep it under 5mgs.

Thanks guys.

I think i have figured out what to do.

I'm using Nuance Power PDF Advanced.

It has a option to optimize pdf files.

For example the marriage cert that was 5.76mb.

After optimizing the file it is now 644kb and still looks good in email and after printing.