How much relationship evidence is enough?

In the case of an I-130 filing, if petitioner and beneficiary have only been married a short time, then a few affidavits from friends are helpful, but the birth of a child tends to be the best evidence.

In my case I included 6 or so pictures together, including one with extended family. In your case also one with baby. Yes they become a part of the file, they keep them, simply print the pictures on plain paper using a color printer.

Thanks. This is for the interview stage. We didnt submit pics for the I-130.

You can bring a photo album with pictures, they sometimes look at them, make sure it flexes, it has to fit under a glass barrier like you see at some banks.

Bring a print out of a few that they can keep.

I showed a fancy calendar made of our pictures to the officer when having the interview. The wedding pictures are important too.

• Like 1

I showed a fancy calendar made of our pictures to the officer when having the interview. The wedding pictures are important too.

We didnt have a wedding. We are both foreigners living alone in China so we felt a wedding was a waste of time and money. I hope thats ok. We just did the paper work for marriage.

We didnt have a wedding. We are both foreigners living alone in China so we felt a wedding was a waste of time and money. I hope thats ok. We just did the paper work for marriage.

Relationship evidence is what you HAVE - don't worry about what you DON'T have.

It should tell something of a love story, but over time and different situations. Showing than you are TOGETHER is more important than trying to "prove" you are in love.

In my opinion, a nice, concise collection of evidence that would easily make the point is more important than submitting a large volume that they would have to wade through