Maybe my last question? F2A visa category

Well...wife's daughter has her visa in hand!!!! I seriously never thought this would happen.

Here's the question. On the visa it has IV Category as F22. Tried to find what this meant and all I can find is that it's basically an F2A applicant that got their visa. Anyone know what this means specifically?

CSPA as we saw, did come into play. So many people, even experts (lawyers/congressional reps) said sorry there was no way it was going to help and that she'd be switched to the F2B. Her Priority Date was Dec. 6, 2010, her 21st bd was 1/16/2011 and when she went for the interview she had just turned 24. Documentation and staying on top of the situation (and the government process) was key in this case. Plus, all of you guys helped soooooo much. So our prayers were answered! THANK YOU GOD!!! and THANK YOU Candle for Love!! And also, persistance does pay off sometimes, even though at times it seems the barracades the government put in front of us are insurmountable. Remember...Jjí de sko!!

Have a great day!

Rosie and Ashley and Marc

Well...wife's daughter has her visa in hand!!!! I seriously never thought this would happen.

Here's the question. On the visa it has IV Category as F22. Tried to find what this meant and all I can find is that it's basically an F2A applicant that got their visa. Anyone know what this means specifically?

CSPA as we saw, did come into play. So many people, even experts (lawyers/congressional reps) said sorry there was no way it was going to help and that she'd be switched to the F2B. Her Priority Date was Dec. 6, 2010, her 21st bd was 1/16/2011 and when she went for the interview she had just turned 24. Documentation and staying on top of the situation (and the government process) was key in this case. Plus, all of you guys helped soooooo much. So our prayers were answered! THANK YOU GOD!!! and THANK YOU Candle for Love!! And also, persistance does pay off sometimes, even though at times it seems the barracades the government put in front of us are insurmountable. Remember...Jījí de sīkǎo!!

Have a great day!

Rosie and Ashley and Marc

The F2A and F2B categories include several sub-categories, which aren't broken down on the visa bulletin. F21, F22, and F23 are included as F2A. F24 and F25 are F2B.

Family-Sponsored Immigrants: Second Preference (Subject to Country Limitations)

F21 - Spouse of permanent resident

F22 - Child of permanent resident

F23 - Child of F21 or F22

F24 - Unmarried son/daughter of permanent resident

F25 - Child of F24