Back in to the Oven.

Sadly our time in China has come to a end. In 12 hours we start back to the good old USA. Had a nice trip other then the shits for 2 days everything was just peachy.

I will miss drinks for under a dollar and street food. May not be gone for to long though, wife said I should return to Shenzhen by myself in January to do more buying for our business. :) Ok by me I like Shenzhen and in January I should sweat less to...lol.

Man one thing I'm dreading is the damn Arizona Summer. We left when it was just HOT!!! Now we jump back in after a month when it has gone up to EFF ME IN THE ASS HOT! It's OK at least it's a dry 116 heat..................

We see you all in a few days unless we land at the same airport as Flight 370 and if that's the case you can all say you knew someone one that new missing plane..... :P

Robert

• Like 1

But it's a dry heat...

:roller: That's hilarious Dan!!!!!!!!

Yes, cuzin' Hershey Squirts....that is a dry heat you have. :harhar1: Don't forget that fact when yore sweatin' buckets in the shade...."dry heat" :sweating_buckets:

Good to hear the trip went well, and I can't wait to read what you have to say when you go over there by your owndamnself!!!! That's the trip I want to read about!!!! You will probably need to see and ye surgeon, and a neck surgeon after you are on your own with all that much eye candy. :yikes:

Behave thyself amigo. I hope your home hasn't been taken over by any legal illegals, or FEMA, in yore absence. :rotfl:

tsap seui