Who want to see a Sexy Chinese women in her underwear.

I'm talking about your wife of course! What did you think I was gonna share all the pics i been taking here in Shenzhen! Oh my you should have seen this one girl she had........ Oh wait Im getting off topic.

For the 5 years Hui has been in the USA one of her complaints has been finding nice underwear and bra's that fit her body type well. Even the small size in the USA still did not feel right she would complain, So this time she is buying 50 pairs of underwear and 5 bra's for herself so she can stock up for the next 2-3 years till our next trip.

That got me thinking and we talked about her bringing back extras to sell. Well now the plan is to buy 1000 pairs of underwear and 100+ bra's. Hui is planing to start posting add's on the Chinese women in America QQ forums to see what she can sell.

Now who would not like to see (and to loosely quote the great philostpher type Tsap) That Tiny Hiney lookin mighty finey!

The plan is to sell them for $5.00 a pair plus shipping with discount for orders of 10 or more. Let your wives know she will have the most common Chinese sizes they are of good quality and look nice.

let me know

Robert

Ok so no takers so far huh........

Ok I did not want to have to offer this to get you guys to buy but here we go.................................

I'll buy em a size big so you can wear em to Tsap.................. And you to Warpedboard (same order of 10 pair as last time?)

• Like 1

Ok so no takers so far huh........

Ok I did not want to have to offer this to get you guys to buy but here we go.................................

I'll buy em a size big so you can wear em to Tsap.................. And you to Warpedboard (same order of 10 pair as last time?)

I was thinkin' yesterday, there is jes nothin' like being in a pair of Chinese gal's underwear...'specially if'n she's still in them...but, by all means please send me 10 pair, small butt (according to the lil' rabbit) and a 34 inch waist. And see if you can find something for an inflatable water buffalo....I've been in a sort of "Vietnamese peasant" frame of mind with my inflatable partners of late.

As far as underwear for my wife, Wenyan is leavin' for Chinartucky in early September so she'll soon pick up some new undies herowndamnself...so solly Charlie.

You know what Roberto, it's time I stepped out of form here and got myself serious, something I haven't done since 1962 or so. Looka here son, you is the man for the job.You is right there in the proverbial crack of the lil' Butt so to speak,. We need pitchers and you is the man on the scene. We need us some pitchers of REAL Chinese wimmin walkin' the street rat there in Chinartucky.

I don't even look at them links to some Chinese newspaper or whatever it is that shows them dern near pervert type photos of stick figures girls who look too damn young to even think about sittin' in a spinnin' terlet seat....what with gobs of white pancake makeup splashed on their faces and such. That ain't wimmin, that is some perverts idea of stick figure little girls. My Gawd man, here you are smack in the middle of eye candlyland. Take us some pitchers!!!! Imma tawkin' about "AFT" shots. I could care less what these wimmin look like. I want "aft" shots of real Chinese wimmin with lots of twitchin' goin' on, and wimmin who actually have meat on their thighs and calves...not...this garbage of chicken legged wimmin who look like they have already had the meat chewed off their legs at some Sunday afternoon church social.

I'm jes crazy about lil' butts n' legs I tells ya. This year, after dern near 3 years of beggin' pleadin' and tryin' I finally got lil' rabbit to wear short shorts with no stockings for the first time....oh my Gawd....all I can do is walk behind her like 3 legged Pete everywhere we go.

You are da man, Roberto, we are counting on YOU!!!! I realize some of those Chinese gals are so smokin' hot they may melt yore camera....I'll buy ya a new camera. I'm jealous of you being there in God's gift to eye candy. I'll even admit, when I am in Chinar, sittin' in the back of a speeding taxi, I almost make myself downright dizzy what with my head spinnin' left to right takin' in the short skirts and sexy outfits that only a Chinese woman could do justice to. Give us PITCHERS of REAL Chinese wimmin!!! You know what Imma tawkin' about so git er done!!!!

tsap seui

• Like 1

Man I'm trying but you know how many time my wife says "Hey what are you looking at!" Man there is this place they sell headphones that has the 4 hottest women I have seen all working in booths next to each other. Man they are all dolled up looking like they are coming from some super rich night club. Hui is starting to ask why I'm buying do many pairs of headphones. ... lol