China is kickin my ass this trip.

Just started my 2nd bout with full on diarrhea. im used to getting it once a few days after i arrive because i LOVE to eat the street BBQ every night if i can find it. Then after the 1st session I'm usually good this time how ever Im at it again. Hmmmm maybe it's once for north China and once for south China bugs.... Oh well the 1st time kicked my ass mostly because i had a bad head ache that no aspirin or alieve would put a dent in. And yes I was slammin fluids like crazy 10-12 Gatorades a day for the 2-3 days it was bugging me. Then we found some Chinese Paracetamol with caffeine pills that took care of the head ache. We got 10 days left here in China and at this moment its not a good time for me to go down.We just got to Shenzhen to meet with some factories that will be sending us goods, I guess it's back on the Gatorade for me. Hui has some new medicine that is suppose to help with the squirts..... Lets see how that works for me.

Robert

The Hershey Squirts...er..ah..Shenzhen Squirts There's ya a new product line to sell Bubba. Do yore business in some plastic forms made to look like teardrops and freeze the ...ahh...soup. I'll leave the packaging to you. Mebbe you could call it Gatorade#2.

Good luck with the business meetings, Roberto... if all else fails...depend on Depends.

Ok this stuff she got me is suppose to be stronger then Ice-nine when it comes to damn-in up water. (see how many people figure out that reference) (with out Google) :) Seems Im not the only one feeling bad this morning both Hui and her friend have issues so i guess it was not my street food but the place Hui picked out.So now she is mad at the restaurant saying "Those north of China people restaurants are not clean!" Im like whatever Im gonne eat nuttin but bbq the rest of the trip.

Uh oh who gots the poop tickets! time for another rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry, man! I suppose you either got some loperamide (known as "Immodium" here) or something similar. I gave some of mine to a Chinese friend, warned him to take only 1, and he was stopped up for at least 2 days. I'm 200 lbs and only take 1.

Cipro is awesome. I was using it in India. I got down to splitting my pills in half and you can decide whether or not you want to take part 2 later.

Ice 9: Kurt Vonnegut - but it froze the water, whereas loperamide stops intestinal peristalsis.

No need to wait for yoghurt until you return. There's yogurt all over where you are. I bet your headache was from dehydration and heat. Stay out of the sun. I feel your pain, sir,

Greg

Well got threw a day of shopping with only having to use a squatter once.

Speaking of Squatters..... man are they hard on my fat asses knees. I gained some weight after my back injury and i tell ya it's hard to use the squatters when you are 5 for 9 and 260 pounds (down from 282 so I'm making progress) hard to ease down and take aim! And the worst part is doing all this and trying to keep your pants from touching the floor..... Throw em away if they do...

Ok this stuff she got me is suppose to be stronger then Ice-nine when it comes to damn-in up water. (see how many people figure out that reference) (with out Google) :) Seems Im not the only one feeling bad this morning both Hui and her friend have issues so i guess it was not my street food but the place Hui picked out.So now she is mad at the restaurant saying "Those north of China people restaurants are not clean!" Im like whatever Im gonne eat nuttin but bbq the rest of the trip.

Uh oh who gots the poop tickets! time for another rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ice Nine is from Vonnegut's Cats Cradle - just a sliver of it gets loose and all water on earth will eventually turn solid. No Google needed - I am a Vonnegut freak.

Ice Nine......bully for ya Roberto and Freg and Doc. How great to wake up to Kurt Vonnegut fans. Man, the first time I came home from that thar Vietnam I slept overnight in the 90th Replacement Battalion therein Long Bing (the rear as we called it). Some kind soul had left Cat's Cradle on the bunk I picked. Oh my God, Kurt Vonnegut changed my life from that day forward!!!! I git home and all my friends were asking me about Nam....NAM HELLL, I told them,...you gotta read this Kurt Vonnegut guy's books!!!! LOL

If I don't have every book KV ever wrote I've got most of them. I have never read anything so sardonically funny in my entire life as a good KV book. What a guy who GETS IT and can lay it down in words on a page like no one else. My hero, my mentor...the greatest man who ever lived!!!!

Holy tourist crap, Batman, you may be squattin' in filth but your mind is full on intact, meanin' you haven't shit yore brains completely out yet. Thanks for the laugh this morning. Ice freakin' 9..... :roller: I love this place.

Enjoy the rest of the trip you ol' bus drivin' pizza deliverin', electronics sellin' entrepreneur, and now tiny hiney underwear magnate. Fairdinkum mate, the morning, she'll be right, bloody oath I say. And so it goes.......