China's incredible high-speed rail system

China changes so fast! Once twenty years ago, I took my son to see my parents from Changchun to Heilongjiang by train. But I couldn't come back to Changchun. I had my round trip ticket but there was too many people swarming in. The train simply didn't stop at my parents' city for the first day. then the second day with the same ticket, the train stopped but I still couldn't squeeze in holding my baby. The third day, my brother had some friends pushing me and my baby onto the train. Inside, it was a real hell to grill passengers. Happy I'm still alive.

China changes so fast! Once twenty years ago, I took my son to see my parents from Changchun to Heilongjiang by train. But I couldn't come back to Changchun. I had my round trip ticket but there was too many people swarming in. The train simply didn't stop at my parents' city for the first day. then the second day with the same ticket, the train stopped but I still couldn't squeeze in holding my baby. The third day, my brother had some friends pushing me and my baby onto the train. Inside, it was a real hell to grill passengers. Happy I'm still alive.

Reminds me of the famous Tokyo Train Pushers...

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Misc%20Junk%20for%20posting/crowded-commuter-train_zpsc631df52.jpg

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Misc%20Junk%20for%20posting/hqdefault_zpse2383898.jpg

Didn't expect it was the same way with Japanese trains. Yes, I was being pushed into the train exactly like the video shows, holding my baby. but that was the only time for my life. Some shared that inside of the train, people even stood in the bathroom with their face towards the corner so other people could do their business.

NOW everything is getting better. At least citizens in my city stand inline quietly waiting for buses. Many people have their own cars.