Well we are off to China soon.

Heading off to China on the 15th of July and will be back on 12th of August. Kinda a long trip for my taste but it's OK. Going to Shanghai, Nanchang, some mountains near Nanchang, Shenzhen, and who know where else. I may even get 2-3 days in Shanghai by my self while the wife goes to visit with Aunties and Uncles in Wushi where there is nothing for me to do at all. I figure I can find things to do take some tours and the like.

Back soon wife is yellin at me for something.

Robert

Ok back for a second.....Wife is trying to put the Kibosh on the self time in Shanghai.... I guess she don't want me having to much fun.... :(

yeah, Robert. Shanghai is just WAY too much fun. Nuts to THAT idea!

Robert, if you want to play a joke on your wife, let her see you reading a copy of "Shanghai Girls." She ought to get a real kick out of that, but of course, be prepared for a super-sized mop slap. :rotfl:

If you do get a day or two in Shanghai, China Highlights has a few nice tour options for Shanghai, I toured Shanghai back in 2005 using them.

http://www.chinahighlights.com/shanghai/tours.htm

Hey Robert! Awesome to see your post. Well the ol' trade in for a newer model technique is one that I've never mastered. It always backfired, with the woman upgrading me! Have a great time buddy