Chinese woman burns husband's mistress to death.

Chinese women are the best women in the world!!! Whoever married Chinese women are the smartest in the world :happydance:

Chinese women are the best women in the world!!! Whoever married Chinese women are the smartest in the world :happydance:

You are ABSOLUTELY right, of course...

However I think Chinese women misdirect their anger.

Certainly the girl friend was a problem, but the husband should have been next.

She should not try to kill herself !

Here's an interesting thread from notable posts sub forum

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/29887-never-marry-a-chinese-woman/?p=382389

"Never marry a Chinese woman. They're steel rods swathed in flowers," said well known Australian born Hong Kong Journalist Richard Hughes, who was happily married for many years, til death did them part, to a Chinese wife.

Perhaps no truer words were ever spoken, at least about some Chinese women. In fact, to my mind, Chinese ladies seem to come in two basic varieties. Either they are very strong willed or extremely docile. Since I've never had any desire for a docile woman, I am discussing here that other type - "the steel rod swathed in flowers". This woman will care for you, cook for you, keep a great home for you and shower you with love and affection, and she will smote your enemies with the strength of God - so long as you don't cross her. But when you cross her, you immediately become your own worst enemy, and brother, then she will smote you.

There are many such tragedies in China or in other places related to the "small three". We call the additional one, the mistress, "small three". I never know how to judge the small three or the huband though the "home flower" is a victim. I feel the home flower should be blooming to her fullest and to be attractive enough to the husband. If the husband is not too hungry at home, he wouldn't go out to look for the wild food. I like to tell my other lady friend that to keep their marriage safe, she has to be an excellent cook, both spritually and physically. It's her job to make the home like a strong magnet that attaches or drags her husband any minute to home.

Living in the cross cultural life for many years, I think men are the same all over the world and women are the same all over the world. It's hard to say Chinese women are the best or the worst. Those who fear Chinese women fear any woman in the world. People laugh;people cry. Everyone is human!

• Like 3

Here's an interesting thread from notable posts sub forum

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/29887-never-marry-a-chinese-woman/?p=382389

"Never marry a Chinese woman. They're steel rods swathed in flowers," said well known Australian born Hong Kong Journalist Richard Hughes, who was happily married for many years, til death did them part, to a Chinese wife.

Perhaps no truer words were ever spoken, at least about some Chinese women. In fact, to my mind, Chinese ladies seem to come in two basic varieties. Either they are very strong willed or extremely docile. Since I've never had any desire for a docile woman, I am discussing here that other type - "the steel rod swathed in flowers". This woman will care for you, cook for you, keep a great home for you and shower you with love and affection, and she will smote your enemies with the strength of God - so long as you don't cross her. But when you cross her, you immediately become your own worst enemy, and brother, then she will smote you.

Leather and lace with roses and switches.

haha, I like the term leather and laces with roses. The wife keeps herself like a rose being fragrant all day long, which is a kind of leather lace around her hubby's neck, a leash to her husband. :happydance: Men are easy to be satisfied as long as they have food.

But seriously being human is no excuse to make mistakes. Everyone should keep his moral value in his heart and to be responsible for his own behavior. This is a civilized world after all. What we sow, what we reap.

I wish everyone a happy life! Men, enjoy your leash!

Leather and lace is good but I still find the "steel rods swathed in flowers" an apt analogy for many Chinese women. Feminine and beautiful yet strong at the same time.

• Like 1

haha, I like the term leather and laces with roses. The wife keeps herself like a rose being fragrant all day long, which is a kind of leather lace around her hubby's neck, a leash to her husband. :happydance: Men are easy to be satisfied as long as they have food.

But seriously being human is no excuse to make mistakes. Everyone should keep his moral value in his heart and to be responsible for his own behavior. This is a civilized world after all. What we sow, what we reap.

I wish everyone a happy life! Men, enjoy your leash!

Don't plant crab apples and then expect to harvest golden delicous apples.

• Like 1