Letter at POE for B-2

My girlfriend had a little trouble the last time when entering on her B-2 visa.

Her travel company gave her the wrong itinerary for her trip.

So I wrote her a letter to give when at customs in Chicago.

I told her to hand over the I-94 with my address, E- ticket itinerary and this letter.

Thoughts on doing this??

To: POE Admissions Officer

I am writing this letter for my girlfriend "her name" who is visiting me for the purpose of traveling with me while in America and visiting my family. She arrived on flight AA154 June 29; her return flight is AA187 November 24. I work full time and we will be travel during my limited vacation time and during weekends. I am covering her expenses while here including transportation, food, and housing. Please allow her to stay in the USA until her return ticket date. Any questions please call my mobile telephone, she can speak English but on a limited basis.

My Name

My home address

My cell number

My girlfriend had a little trouble the last time when entering on her B-2 visa.

Her travel company gave her the wrong itinerary for her trip.

So I wrote her a letter to give when at customs in Chicago.

I told her to hand over the I-94 with my address, E- ticket itinerary and this letter.

Thoughts on doing this??

I am writing this letter for my girlfriend "her name" who is visiting me for the purpose of traveling with me while in America and visiting my family. She arrived on flight AA154 June 29; her return flight is AA187 November 24. I work full time and we will be travel during my limited vacation time and during weekends. I am covering her expenses while here including transportation, food, and housing. Please allow her to stay in the USA until her return ticket date. Any questions please call my mobile telephone, she can speak English but on a limited basis.

My Name

My home address

My cell number

Or how about simply

Arrival: flight AA154 June 29

Departure: AA187 November 24

"her name" will be traveling with me while in America and visiting my family. I am covering her expenses while here including transportation, food, and housing. If you have any questions, or if she needs help communicating with you, please call my mobile telephone.

My Name

My home address

My cell number

I would highlight the Arrival and Departure dates, since that's really the only thing that's relevant. The less there is to read, the more likely it is to BE read.

Well thank you USA she is back here............

Even with the letter, CBP still called me, but just a so called normal check.

1- How did you meet?

2- What does she do for a living?

3- What will she do while here?

Nice guy and even though she was here for one month they gave her 6 months this time!