Questions about I-130 IR-1/IR-2

Well It's time for the I-864 papers.

Just downloaded the I-864 and while reviewing them i noticed it asks for A#

I then check the I-130 approval's for Bob's wife and step son.

No A# listed on the Approval's

Now what?

Is this really needed to complete the I-864?

I know I'll have more question about this form (9 pages) but those will come at a latter time.

Well It's time for the I-864 papers.

Just downloaded the I-864 and while reviewing them i noticed it asks for A#

I then check the I-130 approval's for Bob's wife and step son.

No A# listed on the Approval's

Now what?

Is this really needed to complete the I-864?

I know I'll have more question about this form (9 pages) but those will come at a latter time.

Here is the next question:

I would like to pay the fee's now and get the DS-260 started.

Question: Does it matter who pays the fee's?

And does GUZ know who pays the fee's?

Mope should not matter who pays fee, I don't think they get the payer info.

If they do it would be a simple answer that had friend handle fee while out of country.

Other option is have friend go online and pay it from over there.

I believe my wife had a friend pay her mum's visa fed last year because there is no close branch to where Mum lives.

If they do it would be a simple answer that had friend handle fee while out of country.

I believe my wife had a friend pay her mum's visa fed last year because there is no close branch to where Mum lives.

Ok the AOS fee has been paid and shows as paid on the ceac site.

Maybe I'm doing somthing wrong but i have been trying to pay the IV fees.

I click on pay now and it does not show any info (name. relation, or fee) it only shows AOS fee as being payed.

Is there something I'm not doing right?

Ok the AOS fee has been paid and shows as paid on the ceac site.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but i have been trying to pay the IV fees.

I click on pay now and it does not show any info (name. relation, or fee) it only shows AOS fee as being payed.

Is there something I'm not doing right?

Here is a screen shot of what we have been seeing for the past week.

We need to pay the IV application fee in order to start the DS-260

gallery_2511_535_18364.jpg

Is the applicant associated with this online account? Not being familiar with the system, is the GUZ numbers somehow entered into the NVC account when setting up the account?

What I see at NVC:

When Paying Online:

You will need the following information from the fee letter that you received from the NVC:

• Case Number
  • Invoice Identification Number (located at the top of the Fee Bill Invoice)
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/fees/online-payment-.html

Is the applicant associated with this online account? Not being familiar with the system, is the GUZ numbers somehow entered into the NVC account when setting up the account?

What I see at NVC:

When Paying Online:

You will need the following information from the fee letter that you received from the NVC:

• Case Number
  • Invoice Identification Number (located at the top of the Fee Bill Invoice)
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/fees/online-payment-.html

Yes, When clicking on Related Case we get the same as the screen shot above.

There are two different accounts for this case. (Wife and step son)

When we sing into step sons account we get the same problem. (Can't pay IV fee's)

We had no problems paying the AOS fee's

We also have no problems singing into the CEAC site.

This is what we see before the first screen shot i posted above.

gallery_2511_535_15751.jpg

We click PAY NOW and we get the screen i posted above

UPDATE: Went to the NVC web site to get there phone number so we could ask some questions

about this issue we are having paying the IV fee's.

This was the first thing that showed up on the NVC web site.

Notice

The National Visa Center is experiencing a high volume of inquiries at this time due to the increased number of approved petitions the NVC is receiving from USCIS. You may experience longer wait times when calling us and longer response time when emailing us. We are working diligently to reduce these wait times and we appreciate your patience.

Tried to call the NVC and all lines are busy.

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)

MIke, this may have nothing to do with your problem but when I was going through the process, I was too quick. I'd pay a bill, then try right then to pay another. It turned out their computer needed a little time to process what I had paid before it would allow me to pay the next bill. Good luck getting through, that is an hours long job at times.

tsap seui

MIke, this may have nothing to do with your problem but when I was going through the process, I was too quick. I'd pay a bill, then try right then to pay another. It turned out their computer needed a little time to process what I had paid before it would allow me to pay the next bill. Good luck getting through, that is an hours long job at times.

tsap seui

Thanks buddy,

I'll give it a few more days and see what happens.

Though the AOS fee was payed late last week and cleared 3 days later.

Been trying to call NVC but the phone is always busy.

Notice

The National Visa Center is experiencing a high volume of inquiries at this time due to the increased number of approved petitions the NVC is receiving from USCIS. You may experience longer wait times when calling us and longer response time when emailing us. We are working diligently to reduce these wait times and we appreciate your patience.

I have sent two emails (Two cases wife and step son) to NVC and will see what happens then.

BTW: Welcome back, glad ya had a good time with Carl.

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)

DO we need to fill out a I-864 for each (wife and Step son)?

BTW: Still can't pay IV fee's

Looking on VJ there are many with this same problem.

It's looking like it's taking 1-2 months before NVC will post an IV bill.

Well just checked the NVC site and the IV fee bill shows for the wife BUT NOT the step son.

IV fee = 325$ do both wife and step pay this amount?

Well just checked the NVC site and the IV fee bill shows for the wife BUT NOT the step son.

Two immigrant visas so there should be two fees.

Two immigrant visas so there should be two fees.

Thanks Dan.

What about my other question.

Thanks Dan.

I-864 Part 3. Question 1 (YES) Question 2 (???) "I am sponsoring the following family members immigrating at the same time as the principle immigrant named in part 2. Do not include any relative listed on a separate visa petition."

The rest of Part 3 has to do with derivative immigrants, ones who would get derivative visas based off of one petition filing, for example (K-1/K-2 fiancee and fiancee's children, or sibling and sibling's family)

HOWEVER further down in part 5 when tallying up household size it has this: #6 "If you are sponsoring any other persons on an I-864 or I-864EZ who are now lawful permanent residents, enter the number here."

So the dilemma 1 or 2 I-864s...

I probably would do two I-864 forms.

Spouse I-864: Part 5, 1(1), 2(1), 3(0), 4(0 or 1?), 5(?), 6(0 or 1), 7(?), 8(3+ any other dependents) Probably list step child as a dependent child on #4 and not on #6

Step Child I-864: Part 5. 1(1), 2(1), 3(0 or 1?), 4(?), 5(?), 6(0 or 1?), 7(?), 8(3+ any other dependents) Probably list as spouse on #3 and not on #6.

Thanks Dan.

I-864 Part 3. Question 1 (YES) Question 2 (???) "I am sponsoring the following family members immigrating at the same time as the principle immigrant named in part 2. Do not include any relative listed on a separate visa petition."

The rest of Part 3 has to do with derivative immigrants, ones who would get derivative visas based off of one petition filing, for example (K-1/K-2 fiancee and fiancee's children, or sibling and sibling's family)

HOWEVER further down in part 5 when tallying up household size it has this: #6 "If you are sponsoring any other persons on an I-864 or I-864EZ who are now lawful permanent residents, enter the number here."

So the dilemma 1 or 2 I-864s...

I probably would do two I-864 forms.

Spouse I-864: Part 5, 1(1), 2(1), 3(0), 4(0 or 1?), 5(?), 6(0 or 1), 7(?), 8(3+ any other dependents) Probably list step child as a dependent child on #4 and not on #6

Step Child I-864: Part 5. 1(1), 2(1), 3(0 or 1?), 4(?), 5(?), 6(0 or 1?), 7(?), 8(3+ any other dependents) Probably list as spouse on #3 and not on #6.

Once again your the man.

Thanks buddy.

Well i guess for the 3rd time we will start the I-864 over again. ( No problem, It's only time to there advantage and no rush )

As for the IV bill, It now shows for the wife and can be paid at anytime (We have NOT paid it yet ) and received the email from NVC two days ago.

A bit worried why we have not received the IV bill for the stepson.

seeing both cases have been following each other from day one with no problems or delays until now?

Maybe wait a few more days and then call NVC???