I have an embarrassing day today. I called two men saying "Happy Father's Day". The second man was my brother who told me today was not Father's Day. Why should I be so stupid?

I bet that is because I live in China by myself and as a senior professor, I only work ten hours a week. So most of the time I have no one to talk and i sometimes mix up the day. Once I went to church on Saturday believing it was Sunday.

Heck, as long as we stay above the grass, everyday is a gift. Every day is Father's Day and every day is Mother's Day!! Please, everyone, laugh at my stupidity! If you laugh, you're receiving my gift. It's me who brings you laughter! Please hahahaahahhahha!!!

Edited by Catherineli (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Easier said than done, haha. I am one who hates plans or schedules as it is. I never care if anyone remembered my birthday and most holidays don't mean so much to me. I suppose they should, and life is much better now, so maybe I can enjoy again.

I did have our anniversary engraved inside my ring, so I have a reference for that. My wife got upset enough about birthdays already that at least I know them now.

Oh and welcome to CFL Catherineli

Edited by Doug (see edit history)