Approved!

Guest ExChinaExpat

Guest ExChinaExpat

K1 was just approved. Wow, cannot believe it. Almost exactly five months from the NOA-1 date of December 11. Now, I have to figure out how things are done now. I assume the paperwork is on it's way to the NVC where it will spend a little time before being sent to the US consulate in GZ. Both K1 and K2 will need to get copies of their police reports, and I think there is paperwork that needs to be completed online now, but you must wait for a number from the NVC? Yes? Just need to make sure all my ducks are in a row.

Moved to Austin a few weeks ago to start a new job. Going well so far. I didn't work at all in 2013, and before that my income was in China since 2008. My new income is well over the minimum needed for I-134, but don't know how tough they will be on my income part of this deal.

Great news Jesse!!! It looks like the NVC has blown a fuse of recent, but, you'll get through it.

I'd write a letter explaining your prior two years of income and what happened to you.

Good luck with the upcoming interview.

tsap seui

K1 was just approved. Wow, cannot believe it. Almost exactly five months from the NOA-1 date of December 11. Now, I have to figure out how things are done now. I assume the paperwork is on it's way to the NVC where it will spend a little time before being sent to the US consulate in GZ. Both K1 and K2 will need to get copies of their police reports, and I think there is paperwork that needs to be completed online now, but you must wait for a number from the NVC? Yes? Just need to make sure all my ducks are in a row.

Moved to Austin a few weeks ago to start a new job. Going well so far. I didn't work at all in 2013, and before that my income was in China since 2008. My new income is well over the minimum needed for I-134, but don't know how tough they will be on my income part of this deal.

I job in hand says it all - a few check stubs as part of the package will simply be icing on the cake.

Be sure to check out ustraveldocs.com.

If you'd like to be in a movie . . .

Producers hosting Saturday casting call for Texas football movie

Brock & Allen Casting says all positions are paid, and extras will be guaranteed $58 for eight hours of work. Additional overtime may apply.

They’re specifically looking for students (ages 18-26), coaches, parents, grandparents, cheerleaders, sideline football players and anyone with a late-’60’s era automobile.

. . .

The casting call is Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel, located at 2200 South Interstate 35. The hotel is located at the intersection of Oltorf Street and the Interstate 35 frontage road, just north of Travis High School.

Guest ExChinaExpat

How long does it take these days before the NVC receives the approved K1 petition and can provide you the new number? Aren't they simply transferring the papers electronically these days? I was on hold for over an hour this morning to the NVC and only received a ten second answer that my petition is NOT yet in their system.

How long does it take these days before the NVC receives the approved K1 petition and can provide you the new number? Aren't they simply transferring the papers electronically these days? I was on hold for over an hour this morning to the NVC and only received a ten second answer that my petition is NOT yet in their system.

They seem to be taking around a month to do ANYTHING these days.