Interview Date--Pick Up Visa Date

My fiance's interview is on Thursday, (Feb. 26), are visas able to be picked up on Friday? Or do you have to wait until Monday?

I read on another site something about some "window" (the one where you may appeal if you dont get a white slip) not being open on Friday, but it didn't say exactly which window that was. I am not familiar with how it all works and is laid out there, so i was just wondering about this.

thank you so much for responding.

prayerfully we will not know anything about anything other than the white slip as well.....

you know sometimes people post what they have heard or seen but not actually what they know personally, so that makes it a little difficult to know what to take as the truth or just what someone else has said or heard that may not actually be true.

this isnt really a difficult question, but it was just one that i didn't know the answer to.

i have read before that friday interviews pick up their visas on monday, but i was unsure about thursday interviews. i figured since there were actually interviews on friday, according to what i read somewhere, that it surely meant that visas could also be picked up on that day of the week!

anyway, blah blah blah, im rambling now.

ill stop! but thanks for answering that concern of mine!!!

My fiance's interview is on Thursday, (Feb. 26), are visas able to be picked up on Friday? Or do you have to wait until Monday?

I read on another site something about some "window" (the one where you may appeal if you dont get a white slip) not being open on Friday, but it didn't say exactly which window that was. I am not familiar with how it all works and is laid out there, so i was just wondering about this.

Are you going to be able to be in GZ, for the interview??

Good luck, either way. One week from now you should both be celebrating??

You think you're rambling, you should see some of our posts in the Rumpus Room.

Congrats on finally getting to the end of your process. 

I wish the best for you and your fiance.

thanks mark!

it didn't seem like even this point would EVER come, i can't imagine what it will feel like just one week from now!

i do venture in there (rumpus room) every now and then! cant go too much because of SOME of the things y'all choose to talk about!!! you men, i tell ya!! hehe

anyway, yea, i can ramble with the best 'em!!

Are you going to be able to be in GZ, for the interview??

Good luck, either way.  One week from now you should both be celebrating??

no, im not going to be able to go for the interview. i actually COULD have gone, and i even have enough frequent flyer miles to do so with very little cost, BUT i decided it would be better to take the time off from work when he gets HERE so we can start life together on this side!

i will not want to leave his side, but i will have to go back to work after a few days, but i did want to take off some time to just be with him and "introduce" him to my country now, after he did such a wonderful job of showing me his on several occassions!

after six months of being apart, i will surely not want to take my eyes off of him for quite a while.

i know some have waited longer than six months between times of seeing each other. God has been faithful and blessed us in many ways, one of which being that He has always, somehow, allowed me to take a trip to china at least every six months for about the past 2 or 3 years. and one of those trips even lasted six months!

finally now we will get to be together and we dont have to anticipate that dreaded day that always came when we had to say goodbye at the airport when i got on the plane to leave!! i am so excited!

to NOT have to say goodbye again!! wow! this is gonna be great!

im so excited y'all!!

thanks for the good wishes!! i can't wait to write about his interview and visa pick-up!! only one week from now!! :wub:

:)

jacob's :lol:

You think you're rambling, you should see some of our posts in the Rumpus Room.

Congrats on finally getting to the end of your process.  

I wish the best for you and your fiance.

thanks mark!

it didn't seem like even this point would EVER come, i can't imagine what it will feel like just one week from now!

i do venture in there (rumpus room) every now and then! cant go too much because of SOME of the things y'all choose to talk about!!! you men, i tell ya!! hehe

anyway, yea, i can ramble with the best 'em!!

Well,

We know that Kim has ventured into the "Du" topic in the RR once in a while, although I don't remember seeing her name come up with any blond jokes yet.

I can't imagine that sitting around discussing politics, religion, and Sci-Fi, and any combination of the three would be exclusive to men.

However, maybe I will add a topic just for Kim & Mari :D

Anyway, I am sure the interview will go just fine and everything will be on-track for a wonderful wedding this spring!!!!!

----- Clifford -----