Eight Years Ago Today

hankster

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife Lily. Eight years ago today we were married in Shenzhen, China and life has been wonderful ever since. I love this sweet woman more than ever.

Coincidentally, 7 years ago today, Lily passed her interview in GUZ, and at that time we met Dan and Yu, two wonderful friends, who we have fond memories of during our time there.

Hank

Edited by hankster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Great news Hank!!! Good to see things going well for you guys. I'll hoist a pulpy orange juice and cran-apple cocktail to 8 more years of bliss.

tsap seui

• Like 1

Great news Hank!!! Good to see things going well for you guys. I'll hoist a pulpy orange juice and cran-apple cocktail to 8 more years of bliss.

tsap seui

Uhhh That orange, cran-apple colored pulpy thing in your hand is not a Cocktail Tsap..... You better go see the Doctor!

BTW way I'm happy for you Hank because unless it's taken 8 years to get her 10 year green card it looks like she came here for you not for the card. :)

Robert

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife Lily. Eight years ago today we were married in Shenzhen, China and life has been wonderful ever since. I love this sweet woman more than ever.

Coincidentally, 7 years ago today, Lily passed her interview in GUZ, and at that time we met Dan and Yu, two wonderful friends, who we have fond memories of during our time there.

Hank

Jane and I are a couple of months behind you. I've always followed Lily and your progress.

We sure are lucky blokes. Congratulations. Keep living the dream.

• Like 1