Citizenship

Just want to share my excitment with you guys, I finally became a U.S. Citizen a week ago. It took about 9 months from filing to oath ceremony. My in-laws are extremely proud of me becoming an American Citizen, and people even started calling me " Ms. America" :victory:

I can't wait for more good things happen in 2014.

I wish everyone have a happy new year, and best wishes!!! God bless us all.

• Like 4

Just want to share my excitment with you guys, I finally became a U.S. Citizen a week ago. It took about 9 months from filing to oath ceremony. My in-laws are extremely proud of me becoming an American Citizen, and people even started calling me " Ms. America" :victory:

Congratulations on becoming a new American, Ruby. Now, if you need any help in knowing who to vote for please send me a personal message. :)

• Like 1

Congratulations on becoming a new American, Ruby. Now, if you need any help in knowing who to vote for please send me a personal message. :)

Thanks, Dennis, I will let you know :victory: