My I-130 Petition Appointment

I just booked my appointment for December 31st to hand in my I-130 petition. I have a few questions regarding the petition and my upcoming trip to Guangzhou.

On the G-325A form, there is space for 5 addresses for my residence the last five years. I have moved A LOT over the last five years, and I definitely have had more than 5 addresses. Should I include more than 5 addresses? If I leave out an address, can it come back to bite me?

Also, is it better to fly or take the train? I haven't gotten my tickets yet because I wanted to make sure I could get an appointment. I live in Jiangsu Province. I really don't mind taking a long trip if the train ride isn't too bad and I can save a little money.

Does anyone have any recommendations relating to the city? I have never been to Guangzhou. For those of you who have been there, are there any hotels, restaurants, attractions I should consider/avoid? I will only be staying for two nights and don't want to break the bank during this trip. (The $355 Petition fee is bad enough).

I would appreciate any help!

-Dave

When a form lacks space for additional info like the G-325A, simply use a separate blank paper for additional info and not on it what form it is an addendum to.

Top of blank page should say: Addendum to <Petitioner or Beneficiary> form G-325A, "Applicant's residence for past 5 years"

Travel: Either way should be fine, Airport is a little way outside the city, the train-station is in town Tianhe dist near a couple subway lines.

As for stay, you can always contact the Yangs, they kept apartments near the US Consulate before it moved, and I have read that they acquired new apartments near the new consulate location. The Yangs are quite helpful to people dealing with the consulate around visa interview time and know where things are.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/41830-rooms-for-rent-in-tianyu-building-us-consulate-complex/?p=606650

Things to do,

I did a tour of Guangzhou and hit most of the above.

Check out the GZ info forum: http://candleforlove.com/forums/forum/23-gz-info/

On the 1-130 form, for my wife's family name, do I include her Chinese family name or my family name?

How is name on Marriage cert and passport? Typically in China wife does not take husband's family name.

If she took your name then maiden name is "other names used"

On the 1-130 form, for my wife's family name, do I include her Chinese family name or my family name?

Chinese tradition is to keep their birth family name. However, many will follow the Western practice of using their husband's family name when emigrating to the U.S.

Which does she go by?

I have another question about one of my documents for the I-130 petition. My wife and I are on the same China Mobile plan, and have been since before we were married. Is it a good idea to get one of our China Mobile invoice/bills translated to English. There are so many Chinese words on the bill, it would be difficult to get it all translated.

Would this fit the criteria of "co-mingling of finances"? Does every Chinese character need to be accounted for and translated?