ETA for DS-260 to reach GZ?

Per request, I've submitted supplemental materials to GZ via CITIC bank pick-up.

Anyone have any idea how long it will take for the documents to reach GZ?

We've been told to keep an eye on the ustraveldocs website. However, after we enter my wife's passport number, the message says "Your passport is still with post."

It's read this way for close to two weeks now.

Additionally, we were requested to submit a scan of the biodata page of her passport, not her actual passport.

Thoughts?

You can check your status through the CEAC web site at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but you can also try for useful information at the bottom of this page by entering your passport number - http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-niv-passporttrack.asp#ChecktheStatusofYourVisa - Edit: I see from what you posted that you've probably done this already

Hopefully, someone with better information will be along shortly.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

For what it is worth, the ustraveldocs for us said "Still with Post" until a week after the Consulate (CEAC) site said 'Issued". The CEAC site was updated regularly but it was with the same status: Adminstrative Processing from 9/25 until 12/5 when Passport issued, the only thing that changed was the date.

The date changed 1 day after submitting the additional documenation through CITIC Bank - assume that was when received by the Consulate. About a week later date changed again on 12/4 and then again on 12/5 when visa issued.

• 3 months later...

Hi there! Having read this thread, I just went to the above thread to check on the status of my application as a matter of interest, and much to my suprise, my application says "Ready" and that I can now go to the consulate website to book an interview!! I am not one for looking a gift horse in the mouth but just want to be sure that this means that I can actually start looking into booking the interview. The reason I am surprised is that I only submitted my documents to the CITIC bank (in Shanghai) on Monday (5 days ago).

I know there are many documents to be prepared before we can schedule the interview anyway, but just wanted to be sure that I can take this as confirmation that we are ready to move onto the next steps.

Very excited either way!

Yep, means consulate received documents including the DS-260 and is ready for the next step. "P4"

You can schedule a date now if you know you can have what you need prepared before that date, or you can delay some and schedule the interview for a more convenient time.

Thanks Dan.

I have just read through again (and more carefully this time - I must have got a little carried away!) and it reads:

"Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. "

Since we haven't received a letter or been appointed a time, I assume we must wait until such a time as we have?

Thanks again!