I-129F got approved

Hi guys. Good news. Fiancé had her interview today and passed. Visa is approved but we still gotta submit one document. She only had the joint sponsors 1040 and they wanted mine too. So we went to the citic bank branch and dropped it off with her passport. Hopefully we get the passport soon. Visa officer said everything should be fine. So they received our petition on October 18 2013 and it's approximately 6 months processing time.

We are staying at Hai Tang service apartment. If anyone is having their interview and medical in Guangzhou, I will recommend this place to them. It cost 208 RMB a night and it's within walking distance to medical and consulate. Their number is 38017830

Also the ds 156, 157, 156k and ds 230 forms are no longer needed as all that info has been integrated into the new ds160.

Just follow the instructions and everything is fine. It can be a little confusing as there was an old visa instruction packet and that was changed sometime last October. So make sure to download the newest one from the website.

Thanks for all the help guys !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Fiancé got her passport back today with the k1 visa in there. Yay!!!!!

She had her interview on the 12th, and we were told to submit my 1040. We went and drop it off the same day, and they got it on the 13th. We got passport back today on the 27th!!

Can finally leave Guangzhou after almost one month here. Lol

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm! Did I read it correctly?

Petition received dated Oct18, 2013 for I-129F & it got approved on Dec04, 2013 and which means it took less than 8 weeks from NOA1 to NOA2.

This is fast & furious.

I am jealous.

Processing varies, 8 years ago my wife's took less than 30 days.