Drone Delivery On The Way?

Thomas Promise

That flyin' rat cage might be a good idea for city slickers, but out cheer in yahoo land, where they let the kids out of school for the first day of deer season each year, and everybody has a gun those flyin' gizmos would get shot down every time one flew over. They would just be expensive targets to practice on. Lord God, I can just imagine one trying to fly over Bedford county, you'd hear so many rifles and shotguns going off it'd sound like a Chinese weddin' in downtown Concrete Canyon, PRC. LOL

tsap seui

• Like 1

That flyin' rat cage might be a good idea for city slickers, but out cheer in yahoo land, where they let the kids out of school for the first day of deer season each year, and everybody has a gun those flyin' gizmos would get shot down every time one flew over. They would just be expensive targets to practice on. Lord God, I can just imagine one trying to fly over Bedford county, you'd hear so many rifles and shotguns going off it'd sound like a Chinese weddin' in downtown Concrete Canyon, PRC. LOL

tsap seui

You said a mouffull cuzin' tsapper; it would be the same way down cheer in tennerbama. These Bubbas and Wandas shoot first and ast questions later. Hell, most of the counties around cheer would most likely make money by makin' folks buy a license to hunt them, like they do other flyin' and swimmin' critters. It would be a new source of governmental revenue, plus a new way to give little Johnny and little Janie something big to shoot at fer practice.

Lord God Billy Bawb....that ol' boy in his big warehouse needs to git out into the real world once in awhile. Rednecks in these here parts would order something from them just so they could shoot the package down. I can see it now...."Hey, Jim Buck Bob, I jes ordered me a new Deer Guts Magazine, they said it would be here in 30 minutes. I'm sittin' in my underware in my lawn chair with my double barrel Remington jest ahwaitin' on it. After I blast it down how about I come over to yore house and you order a Hustler Magazine?"

Yessir, them city slickers may be onto something...for other city slickers....but out in the real world them lil' whirley gigs is gonna be like Hueys in Cambodia. Slow movin' big targets. Only difference will be the ammo and Jim Bob and Wanda Sue don't wear no stinkin' pith helmets.

Why, as I write this right now, I can hear hunters up on the mountain sides blasting away at Bambi. Anything delivered by some dumb drone around cheer will have to come with a warning (like eatin' squirrel) BeWaRe of PeLletS.

And what's up with this drone stuff?? Drones???? That's what I used to call some of the yankees I hired on as employees....DRONES!!!! "Hey douchebag, yeah you walkin' around with that stupid look on yore face like you lost yore pecker. You look like you belong in the DRONE platoon....GET BUSY before I come over there and kick you in the ass so hard yore family jewels get relocated up into yore throat and become your tonsils!!!!"

tsap seui

Such a life I tells ya, such a life