Filing the i-129F - I want to get this all right the first time! -

Hi everyone, I'd really appreciate any help, I'm starting this thread to ask questions about the i129f that I can't find answered elsewhere. I want to get this done right!

My first question: When typing in mine and my fiance's address on the form, I check "Apartment" and then I assume I would type my apartment number and name in the next box, but it will not let me click there. Am I doing something wrong?

My Second Question: I'm a U.S. born citizen, do I need to get a certificate of citizenship before filing? There's an option to check "No, I don't have one," but should I get one? Will it improve anything?

Citizen born in the USA cannot get a certificate of citizenship, a birth certificate or the Bio page from your passport is proof of citizenship.

Hi everyone, I'd really appreciate any help, I'm starting this thread to ask questions about the i129f that I can't find answered elsewhere. I want to get this done right!

My first question: When typing in mine and my fiance's address on the form, I check "Apartment" and then I assume I would type my apartment number and name in the next box, but it will not let me click there. Am I doing something wrong?

My Second Question: I'm a U.S. born citizen, do I need to get a certificate of citizenship before filing? There's an option to check "No, I don't have one," but should I get one? Will it improve anything?

Seems to work fine, but will only allow 4 characters input - http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129f.pdf

Seems to work fine, but will only allow 4 characters input - http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129f.pdf

The form needs to be mailed anyway - why not print it out and then pen in the information you want? My own apartment number includes 6 digits and dashes, and wouldn't be allowed in this field.